Chapter 17

Lisanna's POV

"Oh Natsu, you shouldn't have done that. I'll get my revenge" I whisper and place my hand on the check that Natsu slaped me on.

I sigh and close the door. Walking over to my mirror, I look at my check and see the mark of Natsu's hand on my check. Without caring, I go into my living room and sit down on the couch. I think of a way to get my revenge on Natsu.

Natsu's POV

I run over to Lucy's house hoping that she will forgive me. Once I reach their, I'm out of breath. I held my knees and try to catch my breath.

Lucy's POV

I take a quick look out the window and see Natsu their. He smiles and I look away and give him the finger.

"Oi don't be so mean" Natsu says pouting

What do you expect me to be nice to you after what you did?" I ask annoyed

"No but I just came here to talk to you"

I sit down on my bed, not looking at Natsu but he continued talking.

"Look,Lucy, I really do love you and I know that you know that. Being without you is something that I can't allow. My heart is aching and my head is in a mes-" I cut Natsu off by kissing him.

"I forgive you. I was just being annoying and should have trusted you" I say and smile.

It was true, I was being annoying. I should have trusted Natsu. I sigh and smile. Natsu jumped from the window and tackled me and I fell down onto the bed. Natsu kisses me and puts my arms up and held my wrists down.

"Now your trapped so you can't escape" Natsu says and smiles

I try to escape but Natsu's grip gets tighter

"Na-" I'm cut off by Natsu
aggressively kissing me.

I kick my feet and squirm around.

"Play nice or else" Natsu says and sucks on my neck

I moan and move around. Natsu removes is grip and starts to kiss me. I place my hands on his neck and I pull him closer. Natsu gets up from the bed and looks out the window.

"Natsu?" I ask

"OMG I WAS SUPPOSE TO MEET UP WITH ICE PRINCES FOR A QUEST!" Naysu yells

"Oh Natsu, go ahead I'll see you later" I say and giggle.
"Thank you!" Natsu says and kisses me on the check

"Love you!" Natsu yells from the door

"Love you tooo.... You baka" I say and smile

Lisanna's POV

I see Lucy forgive Natsu and be all lovey dovey. It makes me sick to my stomach. I see Natsu leave and now my plan is set. I get out of hiding and run over to Natsu. I grab his arm and hug it.

"Hey Natsu" I say and smile

"What do you want?" Natsu says looking away

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I just got a little out of hand and I kissed you. I'm reallllly sorry"

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just don't bother us"

"Ok and hey, I also have a quick little present for you" I say and smile

"What are y-" Before Natsu could finish, I take out my phone and kiss Natsu. With a quick snap, I now have the picture.

"Oi what do you think your doing?!" Natsu says almost yelling
************"
What is Lissana doing?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to vote follow and leave some comments