Chapter 6

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 6

~August 19th~
~Monday~
~Chanelle P.O.V.~

So I spent the night with Lexis. Nothing happened, all we did was make out for the entire night till we ended up falling asleep wrapped in each other's arms. I woke up to find Lexis not even next to me. I got out of bed and put on one of his shirts. His shirt was like a dress on me but it was comfy and smelt just like him which made me smile to myself, I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little bit before heading down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good Mornin' Ma." He said as he came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Good Morning Lexi." I said jokingly teasing him.

"Don't be getting' too comfortable with that lil' nick name. Imma let it slide for today." He said trying to be serious.

"What were you doin' down here anyways?" I asked as I looked at the creation he made in the pan on the stove top.

"Well, I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, but I didn't know how to make waffles. So I called Marcus and he was talkin me through the steps but it didn't come out as I hoped." We were both laughing so hard, I was basically in tears and he was holdin his side. This fool tryin' to make breakfast.

"Want me to cook?" I offered once our laughing came to a stop.

"Nah, let's go out to breakfast with the boys." He said with a big smile.

His boys were considered his family so he was usually with 'em. I wasn't bothered by that because they were all such characters with their personalities.

~August 18th~
~Sunday Night~
~The Night Before~
~Riley P.O.V.~

I couldn't believe I was just asked out by Ryan! You have no idea how happy I am! I ran upstairs to get my overnight bag.

As I was getting ready, I was texting Ryan the whole time. I know Nelle already told you what I was wearing but let me fill you in. I had on this fitted, mid-thigh dress. It was between a fleshy pink and light peach color and matching pumps to go with it. I don't usually wear much make up but I decided to put on just a lil bit of eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara as for my hair, I settled with loose curls.

When Nelle told me she saw headlights, I could feel my heart start to beat so fast. I have had a thing for Ryan for a while now and this is our first time going out together. I grabbed my clutch, IPhone and I was out the door. He looked stunning. He had on a dark blue button down shirt, solid black skinny jeans, and black air Jordan 4 retros. As I got closer I saw a silver chain hang perfectly around his neck.

"Hey." He said with a smirk that made me nearly melt.

"Hey". I said kind of shyly.

"You know, it's cute how shy you are around me but yet you're so loud when you're around your friends."

"Yeah, I'm just a lil' nervous." I said looking down at the ground trying to hide my burning red cheeks.

"It's all good Riley. Just relax and be yourself." As he said that he opened my door. I got in and he walked around to his side.

"So where we going?" I asked as I was fiddling with my fingers.

"We are going to this restaurant I found." He said bluntly. "By the way, you look gorgeous." He looked directly into my eyes as he said that.

"Thank You." I managed to say once I found my voice. Why the hell did I have to be so nervous?

The car ride was silent but I was thankful it was since that meant I wasn't stumbling over my words. Within no time, we pulled up to this restaurant called "Old Shang Hai" It looked really elegant and nice on the outside.

"Table for 2?" The waitress asked. She gave him a flirtatious smile and looked at him with lust. Talk about thirsty much?

"Yeah." He said not even as much as paying a cents worth of attention to her. The look of hurt flashed across her face and I couldn't hold back a smile. We were lead to our table. Most of the dinner was just small talk. We learned a lil' more about each other. We ate our meals and next thing I knew I was back in his car. I didn't want the night to end but on the bright side the car ride back was a lot more comfortable since we were laughing and teasing each other.

"Here we are." He said as he pulled up to Nelle's house.

"Thank you so much for tonight. I had a great time." I said as I was unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No prob. I had a good time too. I'll text you a lil' later."

"Alright, Good Night."

I was hoping for a kiss but I guess it was too soon for that. I got out of the car and watched him pull out of the drive way.

"Good Night Riley." He said as he blew me a kiss. I walked to the front door and I was surprised to find the door locked. I knocked on the door. No answer. I didn't even see any lights on. I tried calling Nelle's cell but it went straight to voicemail.

So to recap: Nelle wasn't home.

She ain't answerin' her phone.

It's dark.

It's cold.

And I'm locked out.

Fuck.