Chapter 12

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 12

~Lexis P.O.V~
~September 12th~

"...not the father." Just like I knew, so I ain't all that surprised.

"You dodged a major bullet man." Arlie said with a laugh.

"Yeah no kidding, alright I'm gon' tell Nelle the news."

"Peace Lexis." I hung up the phone and quickly ran upstairs to grab my red hoodie. I had way too much black on, makin' me look like I was going to a funeral. Even though I already knew I wasn't the father, I was still hella relieved that the test proved me right. Before I needed to head over to Nelle's, I had to stop by Tanya's house. I wanted to show her I was fuckin' right and she nothin' but a dirty hoe.

She lived in my old hood. I loved that hood so much considering the fact it was hella dangerous and ghetto but that's where I grew up and met the guys. I made the drive over and saw Tanya sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. I'm surprised the hospital released her so damn early, especially since she had a new born.

"Well look who finally came around. You missed the birth of your daughter." She said as she blew out the smoke from her mouth. The smell of cigarettes, irritates the shit out of me.

"For fucks sake Tanya, you just gave birth and you're smoking a cigarette? Put that shit out, you know I hate the smell of nicotine and I know huh? Someone did miss the birth of their daughter, it sure wasn't me 'cause I don't have a daughter." Possibly yet. "Read it and weep bitch." I handed her the results and watched as her eyes widened with nothing but anger and confusion.

"What the fuck did you do to the test?!" She said putting her hands on me.

"Aye! Don't be puttin' your hands on me." I said as I backed away. I was raised better than to put hands on a female even if they're a hoe. "And I didn't do a damn thing to the test. If your ass wouldn't have been sleeping around with anything that had a pulse, you would know who the damn Daddy is." I spat at her.

She looked at me with the 'why you gotta be right?' Look. "Just go." She said as she finally put out her cigarette and headed inside.

This was all bullshit that wasted my damn time. All of this could have been avoided if her ass didn't spike my drink back at her party. Tanya always pulls somethin' new to try to get with me, she needa learn I don't mess with dirty hoes.

~Arlie P.O.V~

I bet y'all thinkin' what I think about all this. Well I am honestly happy for my boy and his girl that they're having a baby of their own- I know, why would I say I was happy? Well every child is nothing but a blessing no matter what. They're nothing but pure innocence, however they are way too young for a child. They don't fully understand how tough it is with a child.

I say that because I have a child.

Yeah let it sink in for a few, but yee I got a daughter. She's only 10 months but she's my everything.

None of the guys know about her cause I didn't wanna tell 'em. Her mother walked out on us. There's a shock huh? Well she did. My daughter, Nicole, was only 2 months when her mother left. Her mother was a female named Heather. She was the only female I actually loved and when I say loved, I really do mean loved.

When we found out she was pregnant, we were at the happiest part of our relationship. Everything seemed perfect. We were living together and had everything we needed for us and the new baby. After Nicole was born our relationship hit rock bottom. We were tired, always fighting, and Nicole was crying all the time 'cause we were always yelling. One morning I woke up to a crying Nicole. I didn't see Heather in bed so I assumed she was makin' a bottle for Nicole. I got up to get Nicole because she was still crying and I see a note right on the dresser. She basically said she was tired of being stressed, how our relationship was a mistake, I was a piece of shit of a boyfriend, but the part that really got to me was when she said she regretted having Nicole.