Chapter 37

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 37

~March 27th~
~Lexis P.O.V.~

She was just fine literally a few seconds ago. What the hell?

"Nelle, I'ma try to move you to the car. Bare with me." I grabbed her arm slowly and helped her up. I walked her down the stairs and got her to the car. We were driving along and all I could see Nelle doing was holding onto her stomach and taking deep breaths. We pulled up to the hospital. I got out and ran to the front desk.

"I need a wheelchair my fiancé is going into labor." I said all in one breath.

"Okay sir, we will send one right out." The nurse at the desk said. I jogged back to the car and opened the door.

"Chanelle, they're coming out now with a wheelchair. While they going to hook you up in the room, I'm gonna drive back to get the baby bag. Aight?" I said as I rubbed her hand.

"Okay." She said in between breaths. I could see the pain in her face and I'd do anything to take the pain for her.

They finally came out and wheeled her away. I hopped in and immediately called the guys.

***

"You guys, Nelle's gone into labor. We aint got time, help me find her keys we need her car to take us all." I said as I jugged upstairs and grabbed the baby bag from the baby's room.

"I got her keys, who's drivin?" Marcus asked as I heard him shake the keys.

"I'll drive." Arlie said as he snatched the keys out of Marcus' hands.

"Ight, lets roll out." I said as I locked up the house. We piled into the car. Javier and Riley said they were gonna meet us at the hospital since they were in Sacramento. "Arlie just run the lights. If we get tickets I'll handle it." I said as I laid my head back.

We finally pulled up to the hospital. The guys waited in the waiting room while I put on the dumb ass sheet outfit. I walked back to the delivery room.

Here we go.

~Hours later~
~March 28th~

I was holding the most precious thing in the world.

My son Trey was just born.

I had tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks as I looked at him.

I handed him over to Nelle for a quick second and went out to grab Arlie from the waiting room. He walked in with me and instantly smiled.

"Can I hold him?" He asked Nelle.

"Yeah, here." Nelle said in a weak voice. She handed him to Arlie and he was cooing over Trey.

I walked back out to waiting room and everyone came up and gave me a group hug. I couldn't have been happier. The fact that they all stayed for hours waiting, that was our family right there. We weren't related by blood but we sure as hell were a tight family.

"Thank y'all for stayin', I bet y'all are tired so y'all can go home if you want. I'll call y'all over when we leave." I said as I dapped everyone. I walked back to the room to find Nelle passed out. I kissed her cheek and sat in the chair next to her. Arlie stayed because he didn't feel like leaving.

"Man, how you feel?" He asked.

"I feel so great right now. I actually have a son. It feels weird but that good kind of weird."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard raising a child." He said with a laugh.

"I don't expect it to be easy." I said rubbing my neck.

"If y'all need any help, you know you got me."

"Thanks man, that means a lot." We sat there and talked for a while. Arlie and I ended up falling asleep in the chairs.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I woke up to hear Arlie and Lexis snoring away. I felt an incredible amount of pain. I pressed the button for the nurse. I was really thirsty and I wanted some kind of pain pills.

"Hi there, let me guess you need pain pills huh?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah I do."

"Alright, I'll go get them for you." Just like that she left. I sat there thinking to myself. I couldn't believe I was a mother. It felt so surreal. I carefully sat up and the nurse came back in and gave me my pills.

"Aye Lexis, she's finally up." I heard Arlie say with a yawn as he stretched.

"Good morning." Lexis said.

"Hey you two." I said with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" Lexis asked.

"I feel a little better now. Where's Trey at?" I asked. I wanted to hold him.

"Nurses got him for now." Arlie chimed in.

"Oh." I said with a sigh

"They'll bring him back in a few. Nelle, he's adorable." Lexis said with a smile.

"He'll probably look exactly like you." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"He's gonna be a mac when he's older." Lexis smirked. No. No he's not, he's going to be a sweet little innocent boy.

"Yeah with my help." Arlie slipped under his tongue.

"You two are stupid" I said with a laugh.

"Glad to see you're up and laughing." My doctor said with a million dollar smile as he walked into my room.

"I know huh?"

"I bet you want to see your baby." I nodded my head and he motioned for a nurse to come in. I saw my baby in her arms and my eyes lit up.

"I would love to see my baby!" I held my arms out and the nurse placed him in my arms. He looked up at me with his big eyes, investigating me.

"Arls get a pic of all 3 of us together." Lexis said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Y'all ready?" We nodded our heads and he held up his phone and took the picture.

We truly felt like an actual family.