Chapter 29

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 29

~January 25th~
~Arlie P.O.V.~

"Oh shit. Well I guess congrats for you two but y'all don't know what you're in for." I said with a small smile before pulling her in for a big hug. I know Lexis was gonna be pretty happy knowing he's gonna be a father but Nelle however seemed a lil' off about it.

"Thanks." She said as she pulled away and started making her way to the door.

"Alright, what's wrong? Nervous? Scared? Both? Afraid Lexis'll leave? I'll tell you now, his ass won't up and leave like you might think." That was a fact.

"Nothing." She said simply.

"That is such bullshit. Tell me, you know I won't tell anyone." This shit reminds me of like back in elementary school; It sounds like some straight up ol' 2nd grade shit we were doing.

"I'm just scared of another miscarriage. I don't think I could deal with another one." She said so quietly as she held her head low.

"Nelle, I doubt you'll have another one. Think happy shit but do you wanna tell Lexis or me?" I asked. I was kind of hoping she'd let me cause I could mess with his head a little if she let me tell him the news.

"Let me guess, you want to tell him huh?"

"Without a doubt." I could already feel my brain coming up with some kind of dumb shit.

"Alright then you tell him, I'm going to go to handle an errand so I'll be back in a little while." She said with a small smile before she opened the door and stepped aside for me to walk through.

"Sounds good, I'll tell him you left." I gave her one last hug and walked downstairs. Lexis was still sleeping and King was sleeping in this little crack between Lexis' back and the couch. Oh and sure enough he put a cuban gold chain right around the pup's neck. Who the fuck would put an expensive ass pure gold cuban chain on a puppy?

Lexis does because he has nothing better to do when he isn't doing Nelle.

"Bye." Nelle whispered as she silently walked out the door making sure to close it without making any noise.

***

"Aye you're still here?" He asked with a yawn. "Where's Nelle at?"

"She went out to visit her Mom, so she said she's be back later on."

"Good shit; Did she do the test?" He asked as King came from behind him and crawled in Lexis' lap.

"Yeah and she's pregnant."

"No fucking way."

"Real talk but she did tell me something. She wanted me to tell you because she said she was scared to yell you." I said. I had to keep the straightest face possible, so I kept thinking like as if I was playing poker with Varo. That was the only way I could keep a straight face.

"What? What was it?" He asked.

"She said she isn't sure who the father is 'cause she was messin' around a little bit." Call me cruel, but this shit was great.

"What the fuck? Who else was she messin' with?" His face may have looked calm and collected but his voice was what really told the story. Nothing but anger and venom that masked his accent was in his voice.

"Promise me you won't be mad when I tell you who." I said looking directly into his eyes.

"Fine." What a no good lying piece of worthless shit. How the hell is he gonna tell me 'Fine.' When I can see right through his eyes? This is why I question how the fuck he's lasted this long in a gang. I know I'm talkin' a lot of shit about him but I already know he's talkin' mad shit about me so I'm just being even.