Volume 11: Blissful and Hellish

Volume 11

Blissful and Hellish

When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before -Blaise Pascal

______________

It was serene. It was blissful. It was perfect.

Waking slowly in Archer's arm was amazing and sublime. It was something I wish I could do every day for the rest of my life. It was habit that would happy suffer for a long time.

His arms felt so strong and warm around my naked skin. They had the perfect amount of hair on them to tickle my skin, softly. My face laid on a small blanked of blond soft chest hair that contrasted with the Channing Tatum look that Archer had always worn, for the most part. His pecs were somewhere between soft tissue and hard developed muscle. Regardless, I could hear Archer's steady soothing heart beat. And feel my head begin slightly raised as he breath.

I didn't want to open my eyes. I was afraid that if I did, it would all had been a dream. That only would make it the worst kind of nightmare. Those dream that seem so real, so tangible, so incredibly amazing when you finally wake for them you comprehend what many a thousand writers have said of living in their dreams.

So, I kept my eyes shut. It was the only thing that felt natural to do. I would betray my body and myself if I deprive myself from this blissful moment.

"You awake, dollface?"

I groaned. He had ruined the moment. I slowly opened my eyes, still resting my head on his chest. I felt it shift slightly and slowly. His skin and chest now felt harder. There was no hair anymore. The muscles felt tighter and larger against my cheek.

"Well, now, I am" I said, against his chest. I doubted he even heard it.

He chuckled. I could see smirk on his lips on the back of my mind. Somehow, it made me smile. It made me fill warm inside. It gave me the good kind of chills.

"Hey, dollface?"

"Yes, Archer" I said, burring my face in his chest. I secretly took in a breath to smell the morning musk of his. It was quite delightful.

"I can't feel my arm. I think your body cut the circulation" he said.

I smiled. "Are you calling me fat, Archer whatever-your-middle-name-is Arch?" I said, with faking a hurt look. I stood from his body and sat next to him. I kind of missed the heat his body offered.

What is Archer doing to me? I sound like one of those girl that somehow talk about their boyfriend all the time between love-sick giggle. You know, the kind everybody hates.

One another note, Archer was my boyfriend. Officially and that gave the goddamn right to feel in cloud fuking nine. I don't think I have ever felt this happy in my life. I didn't know a single person could cause this effect on anyone. But here I am, grining. I can even remember the last time I smiled this much.

"Is not that, dollface," he said, sitting up too. I could easily see his pectorals and abdominal muscles flexing and contracting in a sexy fashion. "I would rather hold you all day, but I wouldn't want to lose my arm. Although, is that the price for holding you, I willing to pay it." He flashed me one of those terrible, yet arousing, smirks. I guess it wouldn't be Archer if he didn't.

His smirk slowly turned into a genuine smile. His eyes turned soft and that strange green color like he does sometimes. He leaned into me. Into my lips. Neither of us cared for our morning breaths or the facts that my parents and sister were in the house. Probably awake.