Volume 4: Cheers and Cries

Volume 4

Cheers and Cries

I don't want you to hate me,

I want you to want to hate me

I don't want you to date me

I want you to want to date me

-Pay for It by Mindless Self Indulgence

____________________________________

"Mr. Madison"

"Mr. Madison"

"Mr. Madison!"

"Mr. Madison!"

"Mario!"

Someone yelled. I got up immediately.

"Perpetual Motion" I answer.

Not knowing the question. Nor knowing what class I was. Nor knowing where I was.

"Maybe that's the answer to another question, Mr. Madison, but this is English. Please try to stay awake" Mrs. Katza, the English teacher, said.

"Yes" was all that I said.

I haven't slept in the last three nights. Three days after the attack on the mall. Three days after the mall got destroy by a group of mutant or evolve teenagers. Three days after the Tower-coaster lost car. A car that would have killed me. A rollercoaster car that gave me my first near-death experience.

The day a super villain saved my life.

It kept me up all night. The thoughts, the analysis all going through me head. Thinking what if he didn't? Would I be dead now? Would Clark safe me? There was too many question. But one question kept bothering me. Just one question.

Why?

Why did Archer save me? He is evil. He is a criminal. A player. A thief. A murderer. He just plays with people. He destroy lives. He tricks and cheat. For god's sake, he is the number one super villain!

I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't deal with it anymore. If Clark wants his weakness so bad, then he better put his kissy face on Archer because I'm not doing it anymore. I can't do it anymore.

Every time I saw him or I'm near him, I turn into another person. Like I'm not myself anymore. I have no control of my body. I just want him to hold and never let me go.

I shake my head rapidly.

I don't want to feel like this. I don't want to even think about. How could I have feelings for Archer? I just met him. Also, he is evil and bad. And I have a boyfriend.

Clark and I continue our relationship like normal. He was mad because it was Shadow who save me and not him. He kept apologizing for it. And I told him it was okay. He smiled and made out. Clark and I haven't gotten far in sex. Yes, we had done everything else but we have never gotten all the way. I told him I wanted to be special. I do want it to be special but I want to do it with some I love. And to be honest, I don't love Clark. Sure it's fun to be with him. But it's like Archer said, I'm only with him because he's a super hero.

The bell rang and everybody in class left. I was the last one to leave the classroom. For the last few days, I've been a zombie. I'm so inside my mind and analysis everything that has happened that I hardly notice was around me. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm in autopilot.

I go to the newspaper room. Open the door and their was no one there. The lights were off. I walked into the room and go to my desk in the end of the room. It's big black desk with a Apple computer on it. I take the rolling seat and sit on it. I hit my head on the desk. But I knew I wasn't alone in room.