Volume 1: Dangers and Salvation

Volume 1

Danger and Salvation

As soon as there is life there is danger -Ralph Waldo Emerson

________________________

Have you ever done something that you know is no good for you. That you know it's completely wrong and possibly hazardous to do, but you still do it. That it perhaps could be the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life, but you can stop it doing. You just want to do it again. You never want to stop doing it. The rush of danger feeds your boring life.

The hot Hollywood actor, Jesse Metcalfe was kissing me. Right on the lips. And he didn't stop. I didn't want him to stop, but then again I did. I knew who 'Jesse' really was and kissing him would be the biggest mistake I'd do in my life. But I couldn't stop. It was the best kiss in my life.

Mind you, this is the second person, or humanoid creature, that I've kiss in my whole life but this kiss was almost overpowering. It made my knees weak. My heart racing like a hummingbird's. My palms sweaty. No, it made my whole body sweat. I don't know if it was the raging hormones, the fact that it was a hot actor or the danger. Maybe it was a combination of all three. But, frankly, I didn't care. It was truly the best kiss of my life.

He cupped my cheek and pull me closer. I put my hand on his back and hold on tight. I think my fingernails got stuck to his back, because of hard I was holding on to him. I think I even heard him moan. That's when my lust ended and reality came back to me.

My eyes that were tight shut in pleasure, open widely. I pushed him away. It took all my strength to move that guy who's muscle never seen to end. He almost fell down the stairs.

Almost.

"Wow. Just wow" He said with a smile. Or was it a smirk. Maybe an evil grin.

"Hello" He said waving a hand in front of my face.

"What!?" I snapped.

He flinch. It was probably the first time anyone actually flinched when I spoke. I was Mario Madison, the editor in chief of the school's newspaper. Not exactly very scary.

"No need to get snappy, doll face." He said with a smirk. Yes, it was definitely a smirk.

"You just kiss Jesse Metcalfe. Who do you feel?"

"I don't know. When I actually kiss him, I'll be sure to let him know." I said. I didn't want him to think he had some kind of power over me.

"You can catch on fast. Must girls would still believe that they had kiss a hot actor" He said.

"Well, if you haven't notice by now, I am not a girl. A girl that her IQ is lower than the one from a piece of cheese and are gullible enough to think that an actor would come here just to kiss them. I'm not a girl" I repeated myself, fixing my glasses.

"I can see that, dollface" He said and he smirk widen.

What was he talking about?

Then I looked down.

"It seems like I wasn't the only one enjoying this, dollface" He said.

I blushed.

"And by the way, I do more than just kissing" He said with a wink.

"Oh, I'm sure you do. Have many STD's have you added to your collection? Two? Three? Still trying to 'Catch 'em all' " I said with my best smirk.

He chuckled. "I have never done it with a guy before." He got close to my ear and whisper, "But I sure want find out what it feels like."