Chapter 30 wooo!

Song Of The Chapter: Like Me Or Not By Ryan Beatty

_____________________________________

*1 week later*

The girls and I are going to Port A before I leave for tour with Austin. Just me Courtney, Taylor, Hailey, and Sarah, tanning and shopping having fun just us girls! We are taking Alexs car and he's using my Camaro for now just because he has an Escalade and its pretty big. Plus were girls so we have alot of stuff since we'll be gone for a week im so excited!

"Lets go!" I said getting into the car.

"Turn up the radio and lets get this show on the road!" Taylor said I turned on the radio and Hey L.A. by Ryan Beatty was on so we were jamming out to that and singing our hearts out. Some of us sounding like dying donkeys some amazing singers though!

When we got there we went to the hotel and slept. It was a long tiring drive down here and tomorrow it a BEACH DAY!

*The Next Morning*

I got up and everyone was still asleep so I called room service and ordered 10 pancakes and some orange and apple juice.

Soon Sarah woke up then Taylor then Courtney and Hailey we all ate and got into our bikinis but we all decided to call the boys.

"Hello?" Austin

"Heyyyyy whats up baby?" I asked

"Thinking about someone insanley beautiful..."

"So youre cheating on me?" I asked

"No I'm thinking about you my insanely beautiful girlfriend, what are you doing?"

"Awww thanks and getting ready to go to the beach with the girls."

"Ugh I am so jealous of all those people that will be there on the beach and no one better flirt with you or else their nuts will be GOOONE!" He said I laughed at his own jealousy

."Trust me that won't happen you're my one and only I promise" I said

"Good I'm glad you're finally spending time with the girls not just me"

"Yeah hows your leg by the way?" I asked

"Better... I miss you" He said that hurt to hear.

"I miss you too but we have to go I'll send you a picture later love you!" I said

"Love you too have fun today muahhh" He said making a kissing noise.

"Muah" I giggled and hung up. Everyone was waiting for me. "Sorry lets grab the sun tan lotion and sunblock and towels and sun glasses and LEGGO!" I said grabbing my beach bag.

"This is going to be so much fun" Sarah said.

"Yep.. and remember ladies looky not touchy though!" Hailey said talking about the beach babes.

"I can't wait lets go girls" I said and with that we went to the beach laying the towels and tanning.

"I love the sun" Courtney said

"Is it just me or are the boys over there checking us out..." Taylor said pointing at a group of guys that in fact were checking us out.

"HEYYY BOYS!!!" I said waving at the boys they waved back and smiled.

"Kaylei don't boyfriends remember?" Hailey said

"Yes I do but I don't see them and its not like I'm going to make out with them..." I said rubbing the sun tanning lotion on my body and putting my sun glasses on laying back on my towel.

I tanned my front for 30 minutes then 30 on my back and decided to go swimming.

"I'm going swimming if you need me" I said getting up and taking off my sunglasses and going towards the water.

"Hey beauty..." One of the boys from earlier said winking at me.

"Hey there" I said still walking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime..." He said.

" I would love to but I have a boyfriend that I love very much I'm sorry." I said

"And I have a girlfriend I just meant as friends.." Oh well this is awkward what do I say? Gahhh

"Um... sure I guess. Why not? I'll be here for a week so anytime is fine with me except thursday I'm working that day" I said

"You work? But you're only here for a week?" He said tilting his head.

"Yes I'm a singer... I've been working on a song so I have to still do that thursday"

"Oh I see well how about monday at 3:00 where you staying?"

"The Hamption on main and 3rd." I said

"Ok I don't live far from there so I'll see you at monday at 3:00 can I have your number though?" I gave him my number and he left. I swam for an hour and decided I was tired so were the girls so we went back to the hotel and took showers and decided to watch movies the rest of the day. We got Pearl Harbor, Monsters Inc, 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike... Of course for Channing Tatum! But Austin called me.

"Heeeellllooooo" I said

"Hey whatcha doing? Any guys hit on you today?" He asked

"No well... I'm going to hang out with this guy monday but don't worry I told him that I have a boyfriend that I love very much and he said that he has a girlfriend that he loves so its just a friend thing... promise and if he pulls anything I promise to you that I will cut his nuts off myself I love you and only you Austin Carter Mahone." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Ok I trust and believe you just be safe baby I can't lose you" He said

"I will How was your day?" I asked

"Well I talked to you twice so pretty good" I giggled

"Yeah well can I text you me and the girls are going to watch some movies?" I asked

"Sure I love you Kaylei"

"Love you too Austin bye"

"bye" He said and I hung up. Sitting back down and the girls and we watched the movies I cried during Pearl Harbor and Monster Inc of course like always... They're just so sad! But then I couldnt stop laughing in 21 Jump Street and drooling in Magic Mike haha but then after the movies I was the only one up so I cleaned my side and went to my bed and quickly fell asleep relaxed and REALLY tired...

"I love you Austin..." I whispered like I do every night. Even though he doesn't hear my I still feel obligated to say it.

Because wel... He's not just anyone <3

_______________________________________

Kaylei here! I just wanted to say the Cloud 21 is FINALLY out and that pictures are on the side so check those out! Love you sorry its so short byeeee

-Kaylei <21