Chapter 35

Song of the chapter: Simple song Ryan Beatty

Her dress is on the side

_______________________

Todays the day, Courtney and Robert are getting married and they have a surprise for us at the reception and I have a surprise for them.

I went to go pick up Courtney from her house because I accidently fell asleep at the hotel with all the guys.

When I got there I just went in and upstairs to see her grabbing  her dress. "Hey Courtney you ready to go?" I asked

"Yes how's Robert?" She asked

"Nervous but extremely happy." I smiled

"Good well lets go don't want to be late for Trina" Trinas my makeup artist thats doing Courtneys hair and makeup today. Shes going to look beautiful and I can't wait to get married to Austin. We decided to do it in May since its between our birthdays.

We headed outside and she put her dress in the back of the car and we went to the church to a room where Trina was waiting with Taco or Brian my bodyguard. "TRINA TACO!" I yelled excitedly and hugging them both.

"Hey kiddo its been a few weeks" Taco said

"I know but I haven't really needed you but soon I will promise I'm going to the mall soon and I'm going to need you" I said

"Good I'm bored of working out." He smiled

"Lets get this show on the road!" I said happily I had stacy another stylist do my hair but I did my makeup and put on my red bridesmaids dress.

Trina did Courtney's makeup with a simple coral colored look and her dress that flowed out like a water fall and her hair was... amazing *On the side*.

Uncle Kris came and actually started to cry and the thing is he NEVER cries hes one of the toughest guys I know. I've never once seen him cry. "My little girl is growing up..." He said

"Awe dad I'm still your little girl promise." She said kissing his cheek

"Well its time girls." He said we went out of the room and I saw austin in his suit with his adorable red suit.

"You looking amazing in that dress" He said

"And I'm loving the bow tie" I said winking at him.

First courtney and I's cousin Jeffery went out as the ring person *I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL THE OTHER WORD LOL* than Taylor and Tyler went out then Sarah and Alex then Zach and Hailey then me and Austin then finally... Courtney came out looking so pretty I cried a little and I looked over at Robert who was smiling so big almost going to cry.

When she got down to Robert she kissed uncle Kris on the cheek and he walked away taking his seat. Then she got up to Robert and they started.

Robert started first. "Courtney my sweet and really wierd Courtney I love you with all my heart and I promise to be here for you I can't wait till the day our child is born and we take care of it together I know that you'll be the best mom a kid could get. I fell inlove with you since the moment I saw you when we were 15 and I have to thank Kaylei for being here and you being able to visit her. I can't imagine myself with anyone else ever I promise to take care of your ever need for ever and always..." He said crying now.

"Robert, I can't put my love for you in words but here's my best shot at it. When I look into your eyes I might as well be looking into the sky at the stars. The way your eyes shine so bright puts me into a trance. They way that you hold me with your arms makes me melt everytime. The way you snore in your sleep irratates me but it also helps me sleep at night. The point is I love you with all my heart. I will be here forever and always."  She said sniffling.

The paster said what he needed to say and they exchanged rings.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife" He said

"Mr. and Mrs. Robert Villanueva everybody" He said moitioning towards Robert and Courtney that were still kissing.

We all clapped and they went outside and turned around hand in hand "Before we leave we wanted to tell you that Courtneys pregnat and that we love you all" and then they got into the car that said 'just married' painted on the back windsheild we all threw rice at them. And they got in and drove away to the airport and off to paris for their honeymoon. We will celebrate once they come back you know have the wedding reception.

I turned to Austin and kissed him hard. Happy for our friends.

-Courtney-

When we go to paris and got to the hotel we went up to our room and he carried me into the room like the bride I am now. Dropping me on the rose petal coated, heart shaped, fluffy bed. I laughed as he pulled off his suit and tie stripping.

"We can still do this right? I mean its only two months old" He said I nodded and he continued I took off my dress and shoes jumping back onto the bed and onto him and kissing him. He took off my bra and his boxers as well as my panties. Still kissing me he pulled back and looked at me I nodded and he entered.

Lets just say... best sex I've ever had.

***

When I woke up I put on my robe and went onto the balcony and smelled the nice paris air. I started singing Pretending by Ryan Beatty.

Robert came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you" He said kissing my cheek

"I love you too do you want to order breakfast?" I asked

"Yes" He said.

I went into the room and he only thing I reconized was one said omelet but I don't like eggs so I got that for Robert and just made some ceral for me.

We laid back onto the bed and just talked about the baby

Then they came and gave Robert his omelet and I made the bowl of ceral I don't even know what kind of ceral it was...

At least it was good. I thought. "Can we go to the Eiffel tower today?" Robert asked I said yes then got dressed in a blue dress and some blue flats and brushed my hair not putting any makeup on.

He put on some camoflouge pants, a white shirt and a lettermans jacket with a pair of white Lebron X Elites. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the Eiffel tower.

After we kissed on the top of the Eiffel tower we went exploring and got one of the pictures of us painted where our heads are huge. Its perfect though we also got some hotdogs and went on a boatride.

It was the perfect day but now I'm tired.

"Robby can you carry me my feet hurt." I said

"Yes I will my lovely wife" He said picking me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to the hotel. I fell asleep in arms though.

I love him so much! He's not just anyone. <3