Chapter 17

Song of the chapter: Won't go home without you by Maroon 5

_________________________________________________

-Kaylei-

The other day I told everyone about me going to go meet with Big Machine Records as in Taylor Swift Big Machine Records and I called Evan back yesturday and he said that he will fly me out in 3 days.... The only person I'm not looking forward to telling is Austin he seemed hurt but happy for me the other day and I don't know what to do... I love him but this is my dream.

Well anyways today Courtney said shes gonna bring over her boyfriend that she met the last time she was here but I never met him. I'm excited cause everytime she talks about him she gets all giddy and happy the only thing is she won't tell me his name! But as long as shes happy and hes not some old creepy guy I'm happy for her!

-Text-

So when you bringing this guy over ;) -me

Mmmm probably 20 minutes is that ok? -Courtney

Sure as long as you don't mind Austin's here -me

Of course he's there and no I don't mind see you in a bit -Courtney

k bye cuz -me

bye

"Austin get up Courtneys coming over with her mystery guy" I said to Austin while getting up and heading over to my bathroom.

"No I'd rather just stay here all day looking at this view" I looked back to see what he was talking about and I realized he was staring at my butt.

"Austin Carter I know you were not just checking me out." I said smirking at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"And if I was..." He said getting up and walking over to me.

"Then... I don't know I'll get back to you on that..." I said kissing him than going back to the bathroom.

"Fine" He said pouting like a little kid it was so cute "oh and Roberts coming over later he wanted to show us something.

"Ok, now go get dressed and take a shower you stink"

"But baaabe" He said now adding a whine to his little kid act.

"No your gross now go" I said pushing him out of my room.

Great. I thought to myself. Now today I have to deal with Courtney and Her new boyfriend being all lovey and then Austin and Robert... them two not a good combonation. So basically I better just take the advil now...

Austin came back from his shower about 10 minutes later, shirtless may I add I nearly melted I was staring at his perfection...

I guess he noticed cause he smirked and shook his head "What?"I asked

"Your staring at me." He said coming up to me and grabbing my waist.

"well I'm sorry maybe you should put on a shirt then."

"Nah I'd rather not."

"No you will put on a shirt cause Robert Courtney and Her mystery guy are coming soon." I said sternly but on the Verge of laughing cause I sounded like his mom.

"Fine but only cause I don't want to steal Courtney away from her guy." He said with a cocky attitude.

"Stop thats not funny It just makes you sound like a total jerk..." I said walking away

"OK sorry it wasn't meant that way baby" He said grabbing me then kissing me. Just then I swear I was saved by the bell... literally the doorbell rang.