Chapter 25

Song of the chapter: beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber

__________________________

-Austin-

Kaylei texted me and said that she was goin to spend the night with Ethan for some family time 'ok I love you baby sorry bout earlier love you

'It's not your fault I was doing something I shouldn't have and I started it please don't beat yourself up for it I love you Ill call you tomorrow

-Robert-

*text*

"Heyyy RawRob wanna hang out its been a while? You can bring Courtney I've got Taylor with me and were going to the black light minature golf place!"

"Sure let me just ask Courtney"

"Hey quarters you wanna go with me tilly willy Tyler and Taylor to the black light minature golf place pleeease?" I asked

"Of course let me just get ready pick me up in 45 mins ok?"

"Perfect! Love you ;D"

"Love you too weirdo

-Courtney-

I kinda just want to spend time with Robert but I haven't seen Taylor in forever maybe I should see if kaylei can go...

*text*

'Hey wanna come with me Robert Taylor and Tyler to the black light miniature golf place?"

'Ummm... Well I was supposed to spend tonight with Ethan but maybe I should I ask him if he wants to go though brb'

'Kk :)'

'He said sure... Can Austin come I want Ethan to get to know Austin?' She asked

'Idgaf haha can you ask Zach and Haley and ill ask Alex and Sarah? Cause why don't we just make this a crew night? Haha'

"Sure why not haha! What time we going?"

"45 minutes'

'Ugh... Ok haha bye ttyl!"

'Bye haha'

-Kaylei-

'Hey baby can you meet me at shankz in an hour?' I asked

'I thought you were spending the night with Ethan...?'

'You see about that were going with the crew and he's coming too please come I miss you! Picture my puppy dog face right now!' I said I knew he would say yes...

'Ok fine only cause I'm a sucker for love!'

'Oh so you love to golf :/' I was joking though

'No I love you ill see you soon bye!

'Hehe I know I was just joking love you too ;*'

He never texted back so I just got dressed in some light wash skinnies with rips all up and down the legs rolled up, red supras, and a red v-neck t-shirt. I straightened my hair and put light make up on with my glasses.

"Ready?" I asked going down the stairs

"Yeah!" He was excited I grabbed my keys and went outside and pressed the button that unlocks all the doors to my camaro.

Everyone was already there standing in a circle Austin was showing them something so I snuck up behind them to see what... I got pissed FAST!

"I hate you..." I said then walked back to my car locked the door and put the seat back and closed my eyes. They were banging on the windows but I kept my eyes closed.