Hes Not Just Anyone (austin mahone fanfic)

Finally the bell rang. Meaning I could go sit at a table with my "friends" and listen to music or read on my iPod. I was most likely going to listen to music though. None of my friends ever tried talking to me, because try knew I would either just ignore them or say yeah so they I could continue doing what I was doing. But they know its just cause I like to be independent and left alone.

I walked out of the doorway for English, my fifth period class, going down the hall with my head down focused on the ground to where I could only see to where I could maneuver around people. I dropped my binder down next to the door for my 7th period and continues my journey to the cafeteria through the two sets of double doors that lead outside.

I was about to but my headphones in when someone touched my shoulder. I looked up at him to see who it was and it was a familiar face but it was the face of a stranger. He was the new kid in my math class.

"Hey, Kaylyn right?" He asked.

"Yeah, um I'm sorry what's your name again?" I asked feeling my face turning red.

"Austin... Austin Mahone."

"Well hi you're in my math right?" I asked assuring myself.

"Yeah I am." He said "do you think I could sit with you today I don't know anybody yet and you seem nice?" He asked sweetly.

"Sure, I don't mind and I'm pretty sure my friends won't either." I said looking at the ground.

"K thanks."

"No problem."

He's really cute. I barely looked over at him but when I did I couldn't help but notice his amazing one-of-a-kind hazel eyes. His tan skin was perfect. I also noticed that he was taller then me not many guys are because both my parents are so tall.

"So what do you normally get?" Asked Austin interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, I normally get the sandwich." I said pointing towards the sandwich line.

"Ok cool I love sandwiches, my favorite place to eat is subway." He said

"Really? That's mine too."

"Yeah I love going there the smell is amazing and it's not a very busy place." He said looking at me

"Yeah."

The girl behind the stand greeted me and I started to tell her what I wanted but she cut me off."

"Turkey, chesse, lettuce, and olives. I know I know." She said laughing

"Thanks."I said feeling my cheeks turn red.

"You're kidding..." Austin said reminding me that he was still there

"What?" I asked turning my head to the side a little

"That's how I get my sandwiches" he said laughing then I laughed too

When I looked back to the girl she was giving me a look that said oooo you like him so I just looked away at my tray then punched in my student ID and waited for austin.

***

We both sat down and hailey whispered to me.

"Who's the h-"

Haileys very pretty she had shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. Angel one of my other friends had long brown hair like hailey but green eyes. And Sarah she had strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes that could make any guy fall for her. They're all beautiful and I'm jealous I have copperish brown colored hair and greenish grey eyes I hated them though.

"Don't even he's just a friend and his names austin."

"Sure." She shot back she knew better she knew I liked him considering I wasn't tuning him like I normally do to her.

"So what do you have next?" I asked Austin

"Science I think" he said pulling out his schedule "yep science with mr. O'Brian he said smiling and then turning towards me.

"Cool we have that together too." I said smiling back at him his smile made my stomach turn though.

We were looking at each other for a while but then My friend angel screamed cause Sarah threw an orange peel at her. I got irritated when angel over reacted like that.

***

The last bell of the day rang. I walked from P.E. to my locker across campus. I had my head down again avoiding people.

I grabbed my house key and my jacket. I shoved them and my binder in my backpack. My mom texted me that she would be "late" home meaning she wasn't coming home tonight. When I turned around I ran into Austin.

"Hi." he said looking down into my eyes his hands on my waist.

"Hey." My hands rested on his chest and I could feel my heart racing.

Then Mr. O'Brian the other science teacher said "break it up you two. I know it's the end of the day but there's still a no touch policy."

"Sorry, it was my fault I just can't keep my hands off of her." Austin said I whipped my head around to look at him with my mouth open and my eyes wide.

"I understand just dont let it happen again." Then Mr. O'Brian walked away.

"Why'd you do that?" I said hitting Austin's arm laughing.

"Ow that hurts" said Austin rubbing where I hit him laughing with me " sorry I was just trying to make you laugh."

"Oh ok, sorry about hitting you."

"It's fine it didn't really hurt that much." He said shrugging "Anyways I wondering I'd maybe you'd want to hang out this weekend." He said looking down to the ground with his hand on his neck.

"Sure sounds fun." I said.

"Cool so uh... Can I have your number so I can text you?" He asked pulling out his phone.

"Oh yeah sure." I said pulling out my phone too and giving it to him and taking his.

I put in my number and gave it back, he did the same.

"Ok so text me later, bye" I said waving and walking away.

"Bye" he said walking away too.