Chapter 20

Song Of The Chapter: Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis <3

________________________________________

 -Kaylei-

I got up at 5 I was so excited I took a shower let it air dry then straightened it and applied my little make-up of cover up eyeliner and mascara. I also put on some light wash capris with rips in it with my purple YMCMB shirt that Austin got me. My lucky shirt and to top it all off my blue DC's with a zebra print tongue. I was so ready to takle today.

"Come on girls lets go Kevins waiting!" I yelled getting impaitent with the girls.

"OK ok were coming" Courtney yelled back right before the girls came out.

"Yay lets go." I said skipping to the elevator when Courtney and Hailey caught up they were laughing.

When we got down stairs I swear I saw Austin but I knew it couldn't be him and I just miss him. My mind is playing cruel tricks on me.

"Hello Kevin!" I said hugging Kevin I was so happy.

"Hey girls lets get to the studio!" He said opening the door for me to get into the hummer good cause I perfer hummers.

*In the conference room.*

"Ok Kaylei I have this contract that we already had your mom look over and sign so now you just have to sign it and it will be official." Evan smiled at me from across the large table. The girls were not aloud to come in today.

"Thats fine just hand me the pen and papers!" He smiled and slid them to me. I signed all the papers that needed to be signed and gave it back.

"Ok now I was thinking that you could date and go on tour with another up coming artist fakely of course dating him so we could get you both out there." I didn't want to but if it were going to help me then ok.

"O-O-k well uh whats his name?" I asked nervous.

"Here let me just show you" He said I was confused as what he meant. "come in!" he shouted I quickly looked down what if he was a total dick or I started to like him and I know I have austin but you never know!

I finally took a deep breathe and looked up he had glasses and a red YMCMB snapback on, Austin has the same one I bought him It when he got me the shirt. and he has blonde hair. "Hi I'm Kaylei and you are?" I asked holding my hand out. He shaked it

"Bryan Wilson." He smiled and he has a really great smile."I like your shirt" he said I looked down and noticed what he meant I was wearing Young Money Cash Money Billonaires' shirt and he was wearing the snapback.

"Thanks my boyfriend got me it..." I quickly frowned.

"Oh don't worry I won't steal you only sometimes kiss you for the paps I promise" He laughed I laughed too his laugh was so much like Austins

"Ok" I smiled.

"well I think you two should go get some coffee or something" Evan said.

"Um sure but what about the girls" I asked

"Ill have one of my drivers take them back to the hotel." Evan smiled and left.

"Ok where do you want to go?" Bryan asked me.

"How about Tully's I saw one here on the way." I smiled fakily

"Ok sure sounds good thats my favorite." Thats Austins favorite too... gosh will I ever stop comparing him to Austin... probably not.

"Um Kevin could you take us to Tully's the coffee shop." He nodded and opend the door I moved over and Bryan climed in too. I felt so awkward around him but I just smiled at him. He smiled at me and I looked out the window.

We got to tullys pretty fast and Bryan and I walked in. "Uh whatcha gonna get?" I asked

"White chocolate carmel mocha with whipcream iced." He smiled at me... -.- thats what Ausitn alwats gets and he still hasn't taken off his glasses or anything wierd kid that reminds me to much of Austin.

"Oh um can I just get a carmel frapichino with extra whipcream iced" I said to the lady she just smiled and started making our drinks

"Whats the name on the White Chocolate Carmel With whipped cream iced?" she asked. man thats a mouth full.

"A- Bryan" I said I amost said Austin...

"I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Bryan said to me. I nodded and he left I decided I should text Austin really quick.

"Hey babe!:) I miss you:/ the labels making me date this weirdo named Bryan Wilson anyways I can't talk long I'm sorry don't be mad he means nothing to me I promise Its only to get bigger Iove you can't wait to see you </3 :'/" I was so sad to tell him that I really hope he understands. I quickly got a text back I was heasentant to read it but I did.

"Its ok do what you need to I love you just don't forget me ok I really do love you nothings gonna change that I miss you too babe I'll talk to you later have fun ok? Good bye KayKay :*" I smiled at it and put my phone back into my pocket and Bryan came back in and the lady gave us our coffees and we sat down.

"So tell me about your boyfriend"He said.

"Well his names Austin Mahone he lives in San Antonio Texas his favorite colors red he loves basketball he's really sensitive but tough at the same time he likes subway and the olive garden his middle name is carter he has brown wavy hair hes really tan has beautiful hazel eyes that also has brown in them he has his ears peirced he always wears snapbacks and his smile could kill a girl his limps are really plumb and so kissable his scent is amazing and everytime I tell him to pull up his pants he does it cause he knows it pisses me off really bad hes an amazing boyfriend and I am madly in love with him..." I felt a tear slip down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and looked up at him a tear slid down his cheek too I couldn't see his eyes but I saw it on his cheek

"Wow you really love him don't you?" He asked I shook my head furiously and then looked down "Well then..." He paused and I could see him doing something. "Kaylei look at me." His voice was different a good familiar different I looked up at him to the most amazing boy ever! AUSTIN I started crying and I quickly ran around the booth and kissed him and hugged him.

"You are a jerk but I love you" I smiled before kissing him roughly again.

"I missed you baby sorry I couldn't take it anymore ugh that wig was so scratchy and gross and my throat was starting to hurt." He laughed and I just snugled into him comfortably while crying. "awww babe stop come on lets go back to our hotel."

"Our?" I asked

"Yeah Evan got us jointing rooms so the girls will be in the next room over so we better go move your stuff."

"Wait did they know about this?" I asked

"Yes."

I hit him playfully while grabbing my coffee "dang it that means I won't really be going on tour." I said frowning.

"Oh yeah bout that you still will and it will still be with me cause I do sing"

"WHAT!?!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I was pretty pissed how could he not tell me. and then he just shrugged.

"You never asked and when I was going to tell you and thats whenz'Evan called me after your accident and now.... me and you will go on tour together." He smiled and put his arms around my waist.

"Ok ill forgive you just this once but thats only cause I'm so happy" I said then I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I smiled into the kiss as did he thats when Kevin decides to pull up in the massive hummer and ruin the moment... oh well I get to sleep in the same room as Austin and hes actually here with me now so I'm ok.

He's Not Just Anyone <3

_________________________________

Heeey girlies and maybe guysies haha well I hope you liked it, It may not be my best work but I'm kind of proud of it well yeah anyways love you guys! Keep it G

-Kaylei <21