Chapter 6

Song of the chapter: Beautiful Soul By Jesses McCartney <3 ok ALL mahomie should know the meaning of this song if you don't then to be honest you're not a mahomie....

---------------------------------------------

-Austin-

"Dude I'm nervous." I said getting out of the car.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause, I... Um... Like kaylyn."

"Bro, that's so cool. You should ask her out. Then all we gotta do is find a girl for me." He said before I knocked on the door.

"Hey guys!" Kaylyn and Sarah greeted.

"come in." She said moving over to the side so they we come in.

"Sarah you know Alex right?" Kaylyn asked Sarah.

"Yeah, of course I do." She said staring at Alex blushing

"Alex this is Kaylyn and Sarah." I said pointing each of them out.

"Hey." Alex said and I could tell that he liked Sarah. A lot.

"You guys ready?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah!" They both said at the same time.

"I'll drive" Alex said.

"You drive? How old are you?" Asked Sarah

"16, trust me I'm a safe driver." Alex said opening the door for Sarah he followed her and I held then door open for Kaylyn and then stepped out after her.

Alex obviously sat in the front of his red ford. Sarah sat it the passengers seat. My and Kaylyn sat in the back. And geez she smelt SO good and looked very pretty today like any other day. She wore a smile that good literally make my heart skip a beat.

"I think they like each other." Said Kaylyn getting my attention by nudging my arm trying to be quiet so they didn't hear her.

"Yeah I know he couldn't keep his eyes off of her back at the house." I said laughing.

"I know neither could she."

"Well they would be a cute couple at least." I said she kind of looked at me funny "what?"

"Oh, uh, nothing it's just that was, kind of... Sweet" she said smiling at me.

"Thanks I guess." I said laughing

"Yeah, but it is true they would look cute together." She said.

Dang she's so cute when she stutters.

-Kaylyn-

"Well they would make a cute couple at least." He said

I was shocked at his words most guys wouldn't say something like that. Most would say 'well do you blame him she is hot.' Or 'yeah I'd like to be with that too' but then again I'm pretty sure he wasn't 'most' guys.

"What?" He asked Interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh, uh, Nothing it's just that was, kind of... Sweet." I said probably sounding like a complete dumby. But he just smiled at me.

"Thanks I guess." He said laughing

"Yeah but it is true they would look cute together."I said returning to the window.

I saw that we were approaching the North Star mall. I loved this mall it was big and fun to hang out at.

••••••

-About 10 minutes later-

"Where to first?" Asked Sarah walking in the main entrance.

"Well do you wanna come check out champs with me?" Asked Alex