Chapter 28

Song of the chapter: Ill look after you by the fray

________________________________

 I've been so bored lately sitting in this dang hospital with Austin only leaving to go to the studio for about an hour every other day hes been in her a week though he should be able to get out soon.

"Whatcha wann do???" Austin asked whinning like a little baby.

"I don't know what is there to do in here anyways?" I asked

"noth thats what I just want to leave already!"

"Me too" I said

"You could leave you know you don't have to stay here with me" Austin said sitting up.

"But then I'd have to go back to school and you'd be even more bored" I laughed getting up to go over to him.

"Yeah but I don't want  you to feel obligated to stay here"

"I don't trust me I want to make sure that you are safe and ok every  minute that you are in her" I said kissing him. Sitting down next to him in his bed... but ew he smells gross.

"Aww come here baby" He said leaning towards me.

"When was the last time you took a shower may I ask?" I said leaning back so he couldnt kiss me and lightly pushing his chest.

"I don't know..." He said and I got off the bed.

"Yeah no more kissing me till you go take a shower nasty"

"But Kaaayleiiii" he whinned

"But NOOOOOTHING go now!" I said pointing towards the bathroom he finally go up

"can you help me out here?" He asked I walked over to him and got him off the bed and into the bathroom I took off his gown and put a cap thingy on his leg well helped him... He took his boxers off and I helped him into the shower turned it on and let him to do what he needed to do.

Still awkward with his pants down but if I don't do it who will? Certainly not the nurses... I never look I mean I did one of the first times and- lets just move on from that... Most of the time I stare at his chest because he has a nice set of abs going gah... I love him so much!

After about 20 minutes he called me back in there and I helped him get dressed... Its so hard not to look down there while you're down there pulling his boxers up. Once I was done he tackled me with kisses.

"You are the hottest nurse ever..." He said kissing my neck. Teasingly...

"And you are the sexiest and youngest paitent I've ever had" I smirked. I pulled away from him and walked back into the room.

"Gah.. I hate when you that!" He said coming out of the bathroom.

"I love to do it to you though" I smiled at him and plopped down onto my bed. Smiling at my sweet, sweet boyfriend weirdly...! Just for the heck of it trying not to scare him... Oh heck what am I saying I would LOVE to scare Austin haha.

"Stop" He said looking at me like he was creeped out. Mission Accomplished.

"Stop what Austy" I said still smiling at him.

"Stop doing that thing with your face its scaring me"

"Nice to know my face scares you Austin" I glared at him and turned over on the bed so I was facing the windows not him. I just wanted to mess with him though I'm not mad haha...

"No no no thats not what I meant its just that face you were making kinda creeped me out..." He said I started to fake cry but anyone thats in my family knows I can pull it off easily tears and everything hehehe...

"Whatever goodnight" I said through my "Tears and sobs"

"I'm sorry Kaylei I didn't mean it that way... please look at me!" I turned around and glared again. When he saw that I was crying he looked like he was about to cry. I turned off the side lamp and turned back over. "Kaylei this isn't really fair I can't walk over there" He said

"Good..." I said

I heard him trying to get out of bed but then he fell out I laughed a little and turned the light back on he was on the floor looking at me and blushing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I saw a tear slip down his cheek and I quickly got out of bed and hugged him as tight as I could

"No I'm sorry  I wasn't really mad I was just playing... I didn't think you'd try and get out of bed by yourself."

"Well of course I would you were crying!" he practically yelled at me.

"Ok Austin I'm sorry please just calm down" I said

"NO you know what why don't you just leave I'll use the nurses I don't need you!" He did yell this time.... and this time I was really crying gosh why did I do that.

"A-Austin you don't mean that" I said pulling back.

"Yes I do now go" He said pointing at the door. I got up and walked over to the door grabbed the knob and looked back... he just said go again so I did...

What did I just do? I asked myself. I just wanted to mess around... gosh I'm so stupid I thought...

Then I woke up all sweety and breathing hard. I quickly sat up and looked around Austin was on his bed asleep. Thank god that didn't really happen. I went over to his bed and climbed into bed with him snuggling up to him and wrapping my arms around him. Kissing him all over. His chest, his face, his neck. He groaned a little and woke up.

"what are you doing?" Austin asked laughing a little "why are you so sweaty?"

"I had a nightmare and I thought I lost you... I'm so sorry Austin I love you so so so so so so so much!" I said then kissed his lips one last time. before squezzing him again and holding it.

"Its ok Kaylei I love you too were still together calm down... Can you at least loosen your grip a little so I can breathe" He laughed and I loosend my grip he kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep in my boyfriend, Austin Carter Mahone's arms.

He's not just Anyone... <3

-Courtney-

"AHHH STOP I GIVE UP MERCY!" I yelled as Robert was chasing me through the kitchen...

"To late now Stone" He smirked at me and ran around the counter and picked me up over his shoulder.

"ROBERT RENE PUT ME DOWN!" I commanded

"ok" He was smirking I could just hear it in his voice... then he dropped me down onto the couch and jumped on me kissing me.

"You're so weird..." I laughed rolling off the couch and going to the kitchen to go get a red cream soda my favorite... and of course some oreos ^.^

"I love you though" Robert came up behind me and spun me around then kissed me with alot of passion.

"Come on Robby lets go watch a movie" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the living room. I layed down on the couch as he put in 21 jump street he came back to me and squished me into the couch wrapping his arms around my body and kissing me then we watched the movie laughing alot and cuddling I feel asleep in my loving, great, sexy boyfriends arms I felt him kiss my cheek.

"Night love you baby" He whisperd in my ear sending chills up my spine..

He's not just anyone... He's my whole world the one I love the one for me I love my baby <3