Chapter 23

Songs Of The Chapter: Break Your Heart By Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris and My Love by Justin Timberlake, Irreplaceable by Beyonce

_________________________________

"OH my gosh look at this its so cute!" Courtney said to me hold up a bright pink top with love written on it.

"That is! You should get it!" I exclaimed.

"Can I?" She asked

"Of course"

"AH thank you love chu cuzyboo!" she said I laughed and shook my head. But then there was a very sharp pain in my side and I fell down to the hardwood floor in Hollister. "OH MY GOSH KAYLEI ARE YOU OK?" She said rushing towards me.

"Its my side... I should probably go to the hospital to go get it checked out drive?" I asked holding my side throwing her the keys.

"I-I-I ok come on can I get some help!?! Don't just stand there!" She yelled at one of the workers and then one of the very sexy hollister boys scopped me up bridaly style. While Courtney started walking towards the front entrance of the mall racing to the camaro. The boy helped me into the car and I kissed his cheek and thanked him as he shut the door and Courtney started up the car.

"As mad as you may be at Austin I think you should call him. As well as Evan" She said whipping safely but very fastly out of the mall parking lot.

"Austin can wait but I will call Evan to let him know I may not be at the meeting."

"Ok..."

I pulled my phone out of the glove compartment and turned it on. Once it was done blowing up from the many missed calls and Texts from Austin I dialed Evans number.

"Hello Sweetie" He nicely greeted me.

"Evan I'm so sorry but me and Courtney are headed to the hospital because something happend with my side and I promise I'll you as soon as I know what went wrong but I won't make it today" I sadly explained

"that is perfectly fine just relax and take care ok? And please call Austin he is so worried hes called me at least 50 times and Roberts called me at least 70 times looking for Courtney Please." He begged I sighed and said yes and bye.

"Um Courtney wheres the hospital?" I asked realizing we were in L.A. not In San Antonio...

"right well uh can you G.P.S. it?" I sort of laughed and looked it up and then she headed towards where the lady told us. I decided that I couldn't hold it off any longer I had to call Austin and Robert I pulled out courtneys phone and dialed the two numbers put them on speaker they both answered immediatley freaking.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN OR ELSE I'LL HANG UP!" I screemed wincing in pain and they both shut up. "Good ok now don't talk just listen." I said they both said ok and I started. "Me and Courtney are on the way to the hospital because something happend with my side yes we are still very pissed off at you two but if you need to you can come to st. Als hospital downtown but I don't want you two to cry and beg for forgivness Courtney and I talked about it and well tell you later when I figure out what happend yes we still love you but no we won't give in easy so start kissing some serious ass ok now bye!" I said and I hung up

"Well said" Courtney said turning into the hospital. She laughed and we walked in.

"Hello how can I help you two today?" The lady asked there were few people in there.

"Um well about a week and a half ago I had surgery on my side cause I got hit by a car and I was at the mall with my cousin when I started to have pain in my side and I want to get it checked out." I said she nodded