Bathtub Boggie

A/N: So sorry for the delay! I don't want to make excuses so here's the chapter and it may be a while until the next one! Thanks so much for reading! ❤️❤️❤️

"Derek! Shhh! My mom's across the hall." Meredith giggled as Derek ravished her neck with his mouth, moving them towards the attached master bathroom.

"God, This makes me feel like a teenager." Derek's chuckle was light. "She won't hear us. I'm sure she's asleep." He lifted up her shirt and flung it on the tiled floor.

"Hmmm, fine." Meredith reached for Derek's belt and pulled it free from the loops.

"Shower or bath?" He asked now that they were both only clad in their underthings.

"Bath. Definitely bath." Meredith bent down and pulled Derek's briefs off of his hips. She held him steady as he stepped out of the leg holes and kicked them away. "There's this thing I read about in... Uh, Cosmo-" She started as she was left standing only in her flower print boyshorts.

"You read Cosmo?" Derek laughed between kisses. He quickly broke away to turn the knobs on the tub.

"Shut up!" Meredith pulled back from his lips. "Do you want to hear about the thing or not?" She waited for his response before she kissed him again.

"I do, tell me about the thing." He pulled down her panties.

"Well, we need to be in the tub-" She said as she looked back and forth from the bath and Derek.

"Good thing I'm running a bath, huh?" He had his hands on her hips and waited for the tub to fill.

"Derek! Would you let me finish!?" Meredith frustratedly moved her hands from his pecs to his shoulders.

"I'm just teasing you, Mer." He pulled her in for another series of kisses.

"Uh huh. It's called 'Bathtub Boogie' what a dumb name. I would have never read about it if it weren't for the pictures-" Meredith trailed off, still feeling a little inadequate about her sexual experiences and knowledge.

"Mer. Tell me where you want me." Derek spoke in a soft and calming tone, knowing she still hadn't fully embraced her sexuality and still had a lot to learn. They hadn't done doggy style yet... That was Derek's favorite position and he could not wait to teach her that one.

"Oh, right. Um, you- you recline in the tub with the water level waist-high... Then I straddle your lap, facing your feet, and lower myself onto your... uh, penis. And then I lean forward so... I- I'm resting on my palms, while you hold on to my butt or thighs and I ride you." Her eyes darted all over the place. Derek just nodded and followed instruction, turning off the water on his way in.

He stepped over the lip of the tub to the hot water. He stayed standing and Meredith used his arm to steady herself as she stepped in too. Derek sat down and groaned at the hot water lapping around his body.

Meredith stood standing, facing him. She looked down at him as he looked up at her. "Uh." Meredith drew out the syllable as she quickly turned around and plopped down on his lap.

"Um, Mer... I have to- uh, get- um hard first." Seeing his girlfriend naked and a few kisses only did so much for his erection.

Meredith looked back and realized what he was talking about. "Right... Foreplay." Meredith sat up straight and looked around the tub for something. "Will a loofah and soap help?"

Derek grinned at the thought of soaping up Meredith's perfectly arched back and glorious ass. "I think that will work just fine." It was already starting to grow at anticipation.

Meredith handed Derek the scented body wash and decided she would use her hand to help him along. She reached her hand between her legs to reach the head of Derek's cock.