Good Morning

Warning: this chapter contains mature content. If you are not ready, remember Ellen Pompeo's rule of 2015: "Be Ready" also Patrick Dempsey once asked me if I was ready... I said yes but the answer was no.

The warm sun filtered in through the windows and skylights. That's not what Meredith woke up to. No, she woke up to the feeling of soft kisses being pressed against her neck. Meredith's eyes fluttered open and she reached her hand to tangle in Derek's curls, groaning to wake up her vocal cords. She felt his morning wood pressing urgently into her lower spine.

He continued to press soft kisses along her neck until he shifted to hover above of her. His erection bobbed as he moved and it stopped to rest on Meredith's stomach. She reached under the covers and teased the sensitive head with her thumb and forefingers.

Derek groaned into Meredith's neck, he started to thrust against her, sliding the length of his cock along her fingers. He reached down, joining her hand. There, he took his cock in his own hands and ran it over Meredith's dripping folds. He asked her for permission with his eyes, she gave him permission by helping him guide his manhood into her.

Meredith and Derek both groaned at the contact. Derek had been waiting and waiting; it was so worth it. Her tightness enveloped him, fitting him perfectly. Meredith gasped at being stretched so tight. "Der-"

Her words were cut off with a searing kiss. Derek ran a hand up her side while slowly starting to thrust. He pulled out right to the tip, he tortuously and gently pushed back in. Meredith's back arched as she let a scream go into her lover's mouth.

"Oooh, Mer..."

Derek squeezed her breast and Meredith scratched her nails down his back. "Derek!" She whimpered and rocked her hips up to take him deeper, driving him crazy in the process. Their abdomens rubbed against each other as their skin created a thin sheen of sweat.

"Meredith, fuck. So tight..."

The ridge and thick, bulging vein on Derek's cock massaged Meredith's smooth walls. He repositioned just a bit so with every push and pull, the throbbing head rubbed against her g-spot.

"Derek! Yes!"

Meredith called out in pleasure, glad they were in the middle of the woods where no one could hear her scream. Meredith's face scrunched in undying pleasure as she started to come. Her legs started to shake, her toes flexing, her head thrashing, her hands grasping and pulling anything and everything in reach.

"Derek, Derek, Derek..." She chanted his name over and over again.

Derek felt the beginning of Meredith's orgasm. Her walls were tightening and spasming around him. He slowed down his thrusts, trying to make her orgasm last longer and be more powerful.

"Shit...Meredith."

Meredith didn't agree with his actions. She grabbed his hips and pulled him towards her. She started to thrust faster on her own. Derek relented and resumed his previous pace.

"Yes! Oh!" Some unrecognizable words poured from her mouth as the thrusting continued.

Meredith's orgasm came in full force, better than anything she had ever felt before. Her orgasm triggered Derek's and they came together, screaming each other's names in the throes of passion.

"Damn..."

Derek stayed on top of her, still thrusting slowly even though their orgasms were over. He looked into Meredith's dark green eyes, he thought they were the most beautiful after she just woke up. They were glossier, her pupils were more reactive and the dark grey ring around the green seemed to be more vibrant, making her eyes pop.