In need of convincing

"Please Meredith. This is really important to me." Derek was sitting on Meredith's bed, begging her to go to his mom's house for thanksgiving with him.

Meredith was in her closet, going through her clothes. Every year, the week before thanksgiving, Meredith would reorganize her closet. She'd switch her winter clothes to the front and summer clothes to the back. "I don't want to meet your family yet, Derek." This was their first real argument. "I don't even know where you live!" Meredith came out of her closet so she could place her hands on her hips and show Derek she wouldn't be budging.

Derek knew he'd have to take her to his home eventually. He had a plan for how and when he would take her, he even had a speech all figured out. She was ruining his plan and he couldn't tell her. "Meredith, please." He used his sad and injured face, hoping to win her over. He reached forwards and grabbed Meredith by the arm. He pulled her to sit next to him on the bed. "I- I am going to take you to my home." Meredith's anger washed away a little at the statement. "Just not yet."

Meredith's anger came back in full force. She stood up from her position on the bed and stood directly in front of him. "So you want me to meet your family but you won't take me to your own home?! Derek, that's complete and utter bullshit!" She waved her hands in the air to make her point.

Derek sighed and placed his head in his hands. "Meredith," he looked up at her with true pain on his features. "Please." He couldn't mess this up with her. She was getting angrier by the moment and Derek couldn't do the one thing that would make her not angry anymore. "Can we compromise or something?" Derek suggested, hoping he wouldn't set her off again.

Meredith huffed in frustration. "There's nothing to compromise on. I'm not going and that's final." Meredith went back to work on her closet, completely ignoring Derek.

"I'm not leaving until you agree to go with me!" Derek called out to her.

Meredith peeked her head out of her closet. "What are you going do if I don't? Kidnap me? Drag me kicking and screaming?" Meredith went back to work before Derek had a chance to respond.

Derek flopped back on the bed, "Meredith Grey! You're a pain in my ass!" He yelled.

"Good!" She called out from inside the closet. "Now get out of my house!" Meredith wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on her boyfriend.

"Mer, I told you I'm not leaving until-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" She interrupted him.

"Meredith-" he started.

She came out of the closet once again. "No Derek. You don't get to sit on my bed and call me pet names." She paused and her anger turned into sadness, "I feel like by you not sharing your home with me, you don't trust me." Her voice was shaky and thick with vulnerability.

Derek finally got where she was coming from, with everything that happened in her life, he needed to remember to treat her with care and make sure she knew how important she was to him. "Meredith I do," he said softly, "I do trust you. I want nothing more to take you to my home. Mer, thanksgiving is really important to me and I want to share that with you. Don't you see? I'm giving you a piece of my heart here." He scooted over on the bed so Meredith could sit next to him.

Meredith sat next to him and rested her forehead on Derek's and placed her hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry Derek, I'll go." She leaned forwards to place an apologetic kiss on his lips.

Once Meredith pulled away, Derek thanked her before going back for another kiss. "You know, that was technically our first fight." Derek pulled her closer so he could wrap and arm comfortably around her back.

Meredith bent a leg onto the bed and placed a hand on Derek's thigh. "Will I at least get to see your home before the end of the year?" She slid her hand up his thigh and rested it comfortably and not dangerously at all.

Derek placed his hand atop hers and his other one ran up and down her back. "Yes. I promise." He took her lips in a passionate kiss. The kiss continued to grow more and more passionate.

Derek pulled Meredith on top of him so she was straddling his lap. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Make up sex?" He proposed.

Meredith rolled her eyes and moved her arms so her fingers were locked at the base of his head. "I told you I'm still not ready for sex. We can do other things though."

Derek smiled and pampered kisses along her throat. "What kind of other things?" He mumbled into her neck.

Meredith arched her back and pressed her breasts against his chest. "Dirty things." She said before biting her lip. She ran her fingers through his unruly black curls.

"Hmmm, I like dirty things." Derek pulled Meredith's pelvis towards his own, sending her a message saying that he wanted her to move it.

Meredith started grinding her hips into his, letting out moans with every touch. "Can you do that thing with your fingers again?" She asked breathlessly and timidly. They hadn't yet seen the other completely naked. There had been a lot of intense heavy petting over the past two weeks but no serious contact or penetration.

Derek got very excited at the idea of giving her such pleasure, "let me get behind you." he said with a smirk on his face.

Meredith moved up on the bed, giving Derek enough room to slide in behind her. Before she leaned back, she removed her shirt, revealing her white lace bra. Derek took off his shirt so they could have a little skin to skin contact.

Meredith leaned back, gasping at the electric current passing through her as her back made contact with his bare chest. Derek reached an arm around her, sliding it down her stomach and undoing her jeans with one hand. He brought his other hand around and slid it up to grasp her tender breast. Meredith moaned and laid her head back on Derek's shoulder.

Derek used his forefinger and thumb to toy with Meredith's nipple. She arched her back which caused Derek's other hand to slide lower. Derek nibbled on Meredith's ear while moving his hand under her panties.

Once he reached her folds, Meredith gasped at the contact. She was cradled between Derek's legs and she placed one hand on his forearm. Her other hand reached behind her to get lost in his curls. Derek continued to caress her intimately, drawing out moan after moan until she couldn't make another sound.

Meredith's toes curled in an earth shattering orgasm, taking the breath from her lungs. Derek continued to stroke her slowly as she came down from her high. She turned her head to devour Derek's mouth. The two continued until Meredith spoke, "your turn." She said saucily.

Meredith got up from his lap and turned herself around. She locked eyes with Derek as she slid her hands up his thighs, towards his growing erection. She traced the outline of his cock through his pants, with her fingers. "You're so hard, Derek."

A wet tongue was being curled around his ear. Soft kisses were pressed slightly below the bottom of the lobe. Kisses soon turned to bites and sucks, leaving a good sized ecchymosis. Meredith applied more pressure to her ministrations, pushing out groans out from Derek. She continued until Derek called out and came. He returned back to Earth from his high and excused himself to the bathroom to clean up.