Getting Handsy

Hands were everywhere; moving up her sides in a slow caress, over her shoulders and neck to get tangled in her hair. It's all Meredith could think about. How every touch of his strong, masculine hands sent shivers wherever they went.

He gently moved his hands to remove the garment blocking him from the sweet, soft flesh of her tender breasts. Meredith let out a load moan at the feeling of his hands gliding over her chest and down her stomach, towards her thighs. He ran his right hand up to the side of Meredith's face so he could brush her hair away and gain access to her ear and neck. He gently slipped her earlobe into his mouth and started to stroke it with his tongue which caused another moan to surface from Meredith.

"Derek" she gasped as he released her earlobe from the warm cavern of his mouth. His lips then rained soft kisses down her neck, towards her clavicle so he could gently nibble on the sexy bone.

Having sex with a contractor was a great idea. Not only were his hands strong and rough, but his arms. Oh god, his arms... Meredith removed her hands from his shoulders and placed them down at his lower back. She reached for the hem of his black shirt and diligently pulled it over his head. His lips broke from their spot on her chest, giving Derek the perfect opportunity to relocate his lips to Meredith's lips.

Meredith gasped at the spark she felt when his lips met hers. Derek seized the moment and slipped his tongue into her mouth, making the kiss even more passionate. This time, Meredith's hands seemed to be the ones enthusiastically roaming her lover's body. She moved them up his veiny arms and over his pectoral muscles, finding his nipples and gently caressing them with her thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh, fuck."

It was Derek's turn to let out a groan. The tingling down his spine caused by Meredith's talented fingers prompted him to slide off the stretchy material settled around her hips. Moving down her body and placing soft kisses on every inch of her skin in his reach, Derek halted once he reached Meredith's curvy hips. He used his tongue to swept it across her bikini line, creating a light trail of his warm saliva.

"uuuh, Derek, yes."

In turn, Meredith reached for his unruly, black curls and guided him to right where she wanted, no, needed him. He pressed his tongue over her and hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties to move them over to the side. His calloused finger brushed against her folds in the process and Meredith mewled at the touch. A man had never made her mewl before, in fact a man had never made her feel anything even close to what she was feeling now.

"Yes! Right there! Harder!"

With one hand in his hair and the other clutching the sheets by her side, Meredith arched her back as Derek continued to work at giving her mind blowing pleasure. Just as she was about to fall off the edge and plunge into an orgasmic bliss, she was interrupted by a persistent beeping.

Shooting up in the bed, Meredith was drenched with sweat. She grasped the sheets surrounding her body to her chest and she could feel her heart pounding like it was trying to get out. Meredith's breath was completely ragged and she plopped back down on her back and turned her head to curse the sun that was coming through her window. Damn. I must have forgotten to close the blinds last night. Oh god, she cringed. Last night. She let out a breath that she had been holding.

"Shit." she mumbled.

After Derek had succeeded in turning her on and leading her on the entire time they were cooking, she was about ready to jump his bones on the kitchen table. She didn't though, she acted like a lady. Well, that was before she basically downed the entire bottle of wine she bought that night practically by herself.

We've only had one date and already I'm having sex dreams about him? No, it wasn't a date! Damnit Meredith! He's your student's uncle! There will be no dates! Meredith continued to have an internal battle with herself over the issue at hand. You just have to avoid him. Okay? Avoid talking about him, avoid seeing him, avoid thinking about him, avoid having sex dreams about him... Oh, but the way he made me feel, I bet he's even better in real life- stop Meredith! Stop! Meredith shook her head as if she was trying to shake the thoughts out of her brain. Her body was begging for the release she didn't get so Meredith got out of bed and decided to finish what dream Derek started, in the shower.

Once dressed and ready to head off to work, Meredith grabbed a package of pop tarts and her coffee, she got outside and cursed when she realized it was raining. We normally don't get this heavy of rain this early in the month. Meredith thought as she looked up to the sky with an angry and frustrated expression. She put up her hood and ran to her car, trying not to get wet. She solemnly drove to school, knowing she'd be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. No sex and rain? My life sucks.