Chapter 6~Jealousy is the key~

So this is the third time I've updated this week! I'm so happy that I've done good this week :) But anyways, the sexy (well to me at least ;]) guy on the side is supposed to be Lane. And if there are any McFly fans out there, (like me) ,reading this, yes I know it's Dougie Poynter and isn't he just extremely amazing and gorgeous?!?? Lol anyways! You can read the chapter now, and I hate typing on an iPod :) OK BYE :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Sarah's POV)

I woke up around 6:15 the next morning to have Justin's stinky foot in my face. This wasn't the first time it's happened though. Oh god, it smells like Bleu Cheese!! I slapped his calf and he woke up real quick. But Selena just rolled over and stayed asleep.

"Justin! Get your booty smellin' feet off of me!" I whispered loudly.

"Fine! But you're missing out." He smiled.

"On what?! Global Warming in the making??"

"Uh, No! On my beautiful foot"

"Well your 'Beautiful' foot smells like a dirty trashcan filled with bleu cheese" I patted his shoulder and got up and off the floor.

"Rude!" He replied, repeating my actions.

We noticed that Erin and Owen weren't in the room sleeping. Hmmm.....suspicious? I think not! I ran to the living room of the bus to see Erin cooking Turkey Bacon in the kitchen and Owen setting the table. Weird. Erin only cooks when she's extremely happy or....in love?!? Oh my cheeseballs!! She's in LOVE with Owen!!! Aww, I'm so happy for her.

"Good Morning, Sarah!!" She smiled. Wow, peppy much?

"Good morning, and do you realize it's 6 o'clock in the morning?" I replied, sitting down at the booth Owen was setting.

"Mmhm! I like getting up early, you know that."

"Yes, but you don't like to be active this early."

"Well, I thought it would be nice to make some breakfast for everyone." She replied, but I could sense she was a little nervous about something. I wonder??

"What about you, Owen? You an early bird ,too?" I asked. Ooh, I like being a detective! Now ,back to the boy.

"Well I kinda have to be, since I load stuff in the morning." He answered with no hesitation. Wow. Either he's telling the truth...or he's really good at lying.

"Hmm...interesting." I said. They both looked at me strange, then looked at each other. What was that all about?? Are they having secret conversations with their eyes that I can't understand?!? Ooh, they're good! Justin then walked into the room kind of dazed.

"Dude, what's wrong with you? Have you been smoking something?" Owen joked.

"No, I ran into a wall. A very hard wall." He replied, rubbing his forehead. This gave me a chance to talk to him about Erin and Owen.

"Oh that sucks! Well let's go observe the damage you did to the wall!" I grabbed his wrist as he was about to argue with me. I cut him off by pulling him down the hall near the bathroom.

"Dude, you will not believe what's going on!" I quietly exclaimed.

"Well I won't till you tell me." He told me to go on.

"I think Owen and Erin are in love"

"In love? I think that's a lot for two people who just met yesterday"

"I know! But when's the last time Erin has woken up early and actually did something?"

"When Thomas Handlet asked her out over summer! Oh my gosh, you're right!" He smiled.

I smiled back at him and we kind of just stood their stairing at each other. He had beautiful eyes. They were like two delicate orbs of milk chocolate goodness. I am falling way too hard for someone I can't have. Selena's a lucky girl. I just noticed that Justin was looking at me with a worried face.

"You alright? You went from smiling to frowning in like 15 seconds?" He put his hands on my arms delicately. I felt like crying. He doesn't even know what one simple touch from him can do to me.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I smiled. That was the fakest smile I have ever planted on my face.

I need to make him jealous. After knowing Justin for almost our whole life, the only way you can get through to him is by being sneaky. And there are a lot of cute teenage guys on the tour. Like Lane! Lane is one of the guys Pattie introduced us to yesterday. He was gorgeous! Not as gorgeous as Justin, but he's very close. I could easily ask him out and make Justin jealous. Wow, that sounds so bad. But it's worth a try.

Maybe it'll turn out well?

But I doubt it.

(8:45 am-Staples Center)

(Erin's POV)

After what happened this morning, Owen and I haven't really gotten to our secret dating thing. This is really hard. Sarah was catching on to us really quickly. But I think Owen's lie threw her off. I was helping Mama J find Justin because he has somehow dissapeared. This boy is way too active. No wonder he has so many people on his crew, he's a handful! I walked around a corner in the Staples center to see Sarah talking to Lane. Why was she talking to Lane? Oh my Kool-Aid, she did the tilt! She tilted her head to the right when she laughed. Why the heckshaw is she flirting with Lane!?! What about Justin?

"What about Justin?" I whispered. I stayed behind the corner so they couldn't hear or see me.

"What about me?" Justin whispered, almost scaring the pee out of me.

"Holy Llama! You just scared the bodily fluids out of me!" I yelled/whispered.

"Sorry? But seriously, what about me?"

"I was,ugh,looking for you and umm saw Sarab flirting with Lane and forgot about finding you so I was like 'What about Justin?' and I was about to go look for you." I smiled really big. Wow, I sounded like a serious idiot. Oh well, it's Justin, he's also an idiot.

"Why is Sarah flirting with LANE?!" He whispered angrily and surprised. Obviously, that was the only thing he heard.

"I don't know! But, he's a cool guy. And I'm happy for her." I began to walk away from where I was. Justin followed me in a rush.

"How can you be HAPPY?!? It's LANE!!!" He exclaimed. Wow, he was pretty peeved.

"She's my best friend, of course I'm happy for her. But I know that if he hurts her, I'll chop his manhood off." I smiled. Oh yeah I'm Dark, Very Dark.

"Oh Lord. You're violent." Justin cowarded.

"Ot course I am! You act like you don't know me at all! But I was supposed to get you to Mama J, so come on." He grunted and followed me back to the bus.

(Sarah's POV)

I never thought that Lane could be that funny! He's a really cool and adventurous guy, too! Oh wow, he's awesome. He told me about the time that him and his cousin got stuck on a zip line in Kawaii, which is where he lives. He's 18 and owns his own apartment! Wait, wasn't I talking to him for a reason?

Oh well, I'll figure it out sooner or later.