Chapter 16~ The Divine Disastrous Duo Strikes Again!~

(9:45 PM~Tour Bus)

(Sarah's POV)

Erin and I remembered that we had to tell the boys about Owen's blackmailing. Once we did, they were so mad, they started grabbing various hard objects to hit him with. We literally had to pry the 'weapons' from their hands.

"No! No weapons or you really might go to Jail" I said.

"Then what are we gonna do to get him back? We can't just let him get away with it!" Chaz replied. Erin and I looked at each other and then looked back at the boys.

'We're gonna let The Divine Disastrous Duo handle it" Erin smiled. They all looked so confused.

"The who?" The boys said simultaneously. I just sighed and looked at them.

"The Amazing Kicktastic and The Manhood Avenger!" I told them.

"Oh!" They said at the same time. Erin and I just nodded and rolled our eyes. Boys. Can't live with em' and you definitely can't get them to understand something on the first try! Well, it depends on the boy.

"Ok, well let's get started!" Justin jumped up and was about to walk out of the bus door.

"Wait!" Erin and I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"We have to get dressed!" Erin said.

"But you're already dressed! You're Batman and Sarah's Superman" Ryan replied.

"Yes, but these outfits are already justified, now we have to get into our unjustified outfits, so they can become justified" I shot back. The boys groaned and sat down on the couch. We both smiled and ran to our suitcases to get our new outfit.

(25 minutes and 2 fantastic outfits later)

We walked out and the boys sighed of relief. What a bunch of drama queens. Yes, queens. They haven't become kings yet.

"Finally! You two took forever!" Christian groaned.

"Oh hush up, we look fantastic. Almost justified" Erin smiled.

"You're The Flash and Green Lantern. Haven't they both been justified before?" Justin whined.

"Shut up, Pookie!" I yelled. He looked around at everybody and back at me.

"Pookie?! Where the heck did that come from?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't know! It just sounded right" I smiled, while walking off the bus, with everyone else in tow. By the way, after the concert, Selena like disappeared, and so did Lane. But we knew where Owen was. He was in the Crew break room, listening to his iPod and playing Call of Duty. Like a man would. The only thing he's missing is a sandwich, which he probably has now. We quietly walked the halls backstage and then we came up to the room. Erin and I looked at each other and nodded. Like earlier, she flipped her hat so the bill was facing backwards and I adjusted my beanie.

"Go to the back door so he can't get out" Erin told the boys. They all nodded and walked off. Erin and I turned to each other, put our glasses, and walked in.

"Hello Owen" I smirked. He looked up from the TV and smiled evilly.

"I heard about your little justice league, and I'll tell you right now, it's not gonna work on me" He said. Erin and I laughed, walking closer to him. He backed up.

"If you're not scared, why are you moving away?" Erin laughed.

"I'm not scared, I just need space" He stuttered. We started to walk even closer to him. We were so close, his back finally hit the wall and he started to freak out.