Chapter 14~The Soundcheck Diaries, Lol What?~

(Sarah’s POV)

We were sitting in the 3rd row, just talking and laughing, when a girl about my age sitting in front of me, turned around to us and laughed.

“How can you guys sit down at a Justin Bieber Soundcheck?!” She exclaimed.

“By sitting down?” I smiled. She laughed and put her hand out.

“I’m Devin, but you can call me Dev” She smiled. We all shook her hand and introduced ourselves.

“I knew you guys looked familiar!!” She said, with a grin on her face as big as a crescent moon.

“How so?” Erin asked.

“You guys are all over magazines across the country!” She pulled a magazine out of her bag and handed it to us. I took it and sure enough, mine and Erin’s faces were posted on the front cover of the People Magazine.

“Oh my lord, I’m on a magazine” Erin said, as stunned as I was.

“We’re on a magazine!! A national magazine!! Oh my Goodness!!” I exclaimed.

“Yup! And you guys should totally read the article they did on you two” Dev smiled. We flipped to the first page that told us the article was on page 32. Flipping to page 32, we saw multiple pictures of us. Pictures of Justin and I, Erin and Justin and all three of us together. I started to read the article aloud.

“Justin Bieber is back on tour, but this time he’s not alone! Not only is he accompanied by his long-time girlfriend, Selena Gomez, but also by his childhood friends, Erin Avery and Sarah Davis. Seeing pictures of the two beauties tells us that they are close to Bieber. One of them closer than the other. We got a glimpse of Sarah and Justin together backstage at a New Mexico show, playing around, giving each other piggyback rides and laughing. It seems like these two are more intimate that regular friends, if you know what I mean…” I didn’t want to continue reading, because I was blushing so hard.

“That was…ummm…interesting?” Ryan spoke up. I looked at him and felt like hiding. Selena looked like she could start crying. But it didn’t look like a jealous cry; it looked like an ashamed cry. Erin took the magazine from me and closed it. I turned to her and grinned.

“Why did your name go first?” I smiled. She just laughed and smirked.

“Because I’m awesome” She joked. I laughed and shoved her shoulder a little bit.

“Well that’s enough of that! Justin’s coming on” She smiled. I turned back to the stage. Justin had just walked on and everybody started to scream.

“Hello beautiful people!” He said, smiling. I saw Alfredo and Ryan come out on stage, laughing about something and everyone started to scream again.

“So how was your day, girls?” He asked, while putting in his in-ears. Girls either screamed back good, fantastic, or I love you.

“Well that’s good! I love you too!” He laughed.

“How was your day?” A group of girls behind us yelled.

“I had a very eventful day today actually” He smiled at Erin and she laughed. Dev turned around and looked at us confused.

“I don’t even want to know” She said. I laughed.

“Before I start to sing, why don’t we have a Q&A, does that sound good?” He asked. Everyone screamed back yeah.

“Ok! Well, let me see who goes first?” He scanned the crowd of hands before he picked a girl with jet black hair and emerald green eyes.

“Yes, you with the pretty eyes?” He smiled as she blushed.