Chapter 4~ The New Boy~

I know you probably hate me for uploadding so late and what not, but I couldn't get ahold of my story till today. So, don't hate me and be happy :) Ok bye! XD and P.S- That's a pic of Owen on the side, if you don't think he's hot, pshh then you're crazy :P jk. and YES. If you're reading this again, I did change the boy to Austin Mahone, sorry not sorry lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Erin's POV) 

When Justin burst in on me crying, he refused to leave till we told him what was going on. So we told him everything. I'm glad we did, though. I was tired of the secrecy thing.

"Why couldn't you guys tell me this earlier?" He asked, hugging me.

"Not to sound mean, but Dude, your mouth is bigger than the Grand Canyon. If we told you, we'd be telling everybody." Sarah patted his knee, trying to act sincere. I was dying laughing from the expression on Justin's face.

"I! Am NOT! A BIG MOUTH! Psh! That's you, Davis!" He defended.

"Please I've kept this secret for 5 YEARS! Unlike you Bieber, who can only keep a secret for 5 minutes." She teased.

"Can I say something, please?" I asked and they both nodded.

"You, Sarah Amelia Davis and You, Justin Drew Bieber, are BOTH Big Mouths." I laughed.

"HEY!" They both argued. I just laughed and jumped out of the bunk to see Selena, Elizabeth, and Jazzy playing Disney Monopoly. I walked over to them and sat down next to Lizzie.

"Hola! Whatcha doin'?" I asked, hugging my little sister.

"Nothin', playin' Monopoly, which your sister is pretty much dominating in, and watching Hannah Montana." Selena laughed. I smiled.

"Do you wanna play, Erin? I'll go easy on you." Lizzie smiled. I just laughed and kissed her head.

"Hey! Why didn't you go easy on me?" Jazzy asked.

"Because you're better than my sister" Lizzie said.

We all laughed and continued playing the game. Around 8, we stopped playing because Jazzy and Lizzie had to go9 to bed. So we put them to bed and went back into the living room.

"Hey, have you seen Sarah or Justin?" I asked.

"No, where did you leave them?" Selena replied.

"At the bunks, they were arguing with each other on who's a bigger big mouth."

"Well Justin would lose that argument. His mouth is bigger than the Grand Canyon."

"That's what Sarah said!" We both laughed and went to the bunks. The little ones were in the big bedroom and the doors are soundproof, so we called for Justin and Sarah. As we walked around the bus, we heard talking, but one was Justin's and the second voice was from someone I've never met. We walked into Justin's bedroom to see him talking to some mystery guy.

"Hey there, Ladies" Justin smiled. Selena went and sat on his lap as I just stared at this mystery guy.

He was gorgeous! I don't know what he ate as a child, but it made him a beautiful person. WE literally just stared at each other, smiling like idiots. Wait, was he thinking just like me? Could this gorgeous human being think I'm CUTE?!?! Oh my gosh, if someone does not tell me his name I'm gonna..

"Erin! Hello! You talk about me not paying attention, please, look at..." Before he could finish his sentence, my violent reflexes kicked in and I picked up a plastic basketball and threw it at him. I smiled when it hit him square in the head and left little indents from the creases in the ball.