Chapter 20~Too Much to Handle~

(Sarah's POV)

“Ok, maybe i'm confused, but when was Justin yours?” I asked.

“He was always mine! Even when he didn't know it!” The girl replied.

“Which I would guess was always?” Erin questioned. I smiled.

“No! And don't get smart with me! Neither Christian or Chaz will be yours! My friends are their girlfriends” Mystery chick smirked.

“What Mental Institution did you break out of?!” Erin exclaimed.

“Or what Fanfic are you reading?” I added.

“I'M NOT CRAZY!!!” The girl screamed and then she started twitching.

“I beg to differ!” Erin backed up. I backed up with her and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was like 7:45, which meant that I had to go on in 5 minutes!

“Look, I gotta go, like now!” I said, and was about to run off before the crazy girl said something that stopped me in my tracks.

“You can't run from me that easily, Sarah. I will be everywhere you turn and sooner or later, Justin will be mine, even if your life depends on it” Her voice was eerie and it echoed in my mind forever. I finally walked off, not turning back, in fear of seeing her menacing face. Once I reached my dressing room, Loraine almost exploded on me, but since we didn't have time for that, she just ripped my dress off and replaced it with another one. But for the rest of the night, my mind was on the edge. Everywhere I turned, I thought I would see that crazy girl trying to kill me. Surprisingly, I haven't messed up on any of my performances. Since Baby was the ending song, and I wasn't in that song, I decided to go to my dressing room and wait till everyone got off -stage. But when I got there, Jonnie and Melinda were standing outside the door, looking quite scared and hesitant.

“Hey, what's up with you two?” I asked them. They turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Sarah, whatever you do, don't go into that dressing room” Jonnie warned. But before he could finish, my hand had turned the doorknob of the dressing room. I walked in and Noah was sitting there with a scared stare. I followed his eyes to see the end of a white dress laying on the bathroom floor. Not knowing what everyone was freaking out about, I walked over to the bathroom to see a white dress, splattered with a suspicious red liquid. I gasped and bent down to hold the dress, but when I bent down, I saw a black paper sticking out from beneath the dress. I picked it up and started to read it aloud.

“Sarah, I told you to watch out, but seeing that you went right back on-stage and into Justin's arms, you didn't listen. And now you have to pay. You can tell whoever you want about what i'm doing, but they can't protect you forever. No matter what you do, Justin will be mine and you will never be able to have him back, whether your dead or alive. P.S.- That isn't ketchup on the dress” My body temperature dropped in an instant when I read that letter. I felt tears well up in my eyes and a breakdown was about to happen. Noah, Loraine, Melinda and Jonnie all ran up and engulfed me into a big hug. I cried like i've never cried before. There was clapping and shouting coming from the hallway and I could identify Erin and Justin's out of them all. They both walked in laughing and smiling. Until they saw me. As soon as she saw me, Erin sprinted to me and brought me into a hug.

“Sarah, what happened, Love?” She ask as she rubbed my back. I pointed to the bathroom and she walked over to the dress. Justin was already standing there, with a look of hatred and disbelief.

“Whoever wrote that letter is wrong. No matter what happens, you are not going to pay. I'm always going to be yours, till death” He said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me so close that there was a lingering smell of his aftershave. Erin shook her head and hit the wall with her fist.