Chapter 22~Beginning of Something New~

WELL!! I decided it's been long enough for you guys to wait on this, so I stole my mom's computer and typed this :) Just for you :D MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!! HAPPY KWANZAA!!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! But what i'm trying to say is happy holidays to all of you guys :) And P.S. If you want to know what the girls look like, then go to the tag on the side, that's Sarah and in the rest of the Polyvore, there is a picture of Erin and some of their outfits :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                           *8:45 am*

                                                                       *Sarah's POV*

Erin and Chaz walked out of the woods holding hands, smiling like they never had before.

"I KNEW IT!!! Give me my money!!" Cam smiled and turned to Ryan.

"This is unbelievable" He grunted and pulled 30 bucks out of his pocket. Cameron snatched it out of his hand and put it in her pocket.

"Thank you, kind sir" She laughed.

"Aww! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled and gave both Erin and Chaz a hug. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Thanks sis" Erin smiled.

"I was going for you the whole time, man" Justin smiled.

"Oh please! You said she would probably ditch them both and go back to Owen" I scoffed. Both Erin and Chaz looked at Justin with faces that could, well, let's just say you wouldn't want to see their faces.

"Do I need to go back in the woods and get a really big stick to hit you with?" Erin questioned. Justin shook his head rapidly and back away slowly. I was gonna say something to Justin, but then, I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Christian?" I asked. Everybody started looking around and couldn't spot him.

"Oh, he said that he needed time to himself, but that he would be out in a bit" Chaz replied. We nodded and went inside the house. Since us girls were still in the dresses, we decided it would be best if we changed into some real clothes. So we went up to the girls rooms and got some clothes to change in. Once we were all done, we headed down stairs, but Cerina and Ariel were arguing, of course.

"Are you kidding me, Ari! I know we're twins, but this is just uncanny! We cannot dress alike, didn't we do that enough in elementary?!" Cerina exclaimed. Ariel just scoffed and looked at Cerina.

"I do not dress like you, it was a coincidence, also, my style and color coordination is much better than yours!" Ariel smirked.

"I'M WEARING ELMO AND YOU'RE WEARING COOKIE MONSTER!!! HOW IS THAT COINCIDENTAL?!" Cerina just stomped down the stairs in her rage, scaring the boys.

"Did we do something wrong?" Chaz asked, with his face covered in Oreo crumbs.

"No and where did you get Oreos?" Erin asked.

"I always carry Oreos with me, that's how I survive" He smiled. We all just looked at Erin with the "That's yours, not mine" look and she just shook her head.

"I know" she sighed. Since Christian wasn’t back yet, we decided to go look for him. We all sat down at the dining room table and started to pack our bags. For some reason, we looked like The Knights of the Round Table, but that's just me. Jessica went and got the black box from the top cabinet. She unlocked the box and opened the lid. Inside were all of our hunting knives. I think we scared the boys, because once they looked inside, they all screamed.