Chapter 8~Pranks~

You thought I was done, Huh?!?! Haha NOPE!! Read on in this extra chapter....Go on....DO IT!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Erin's POV)

(12:25 AM-Justin's Bus)

After we got the little ones from Ryan, who was about to lose his mind, it was almost time for the show. So, we went to the dressing room and wished Justin good luck. Once he was on stage, we ran over to the Sound and Lighting Booth with Patty and Jeremy to see Justin perform. He was amazing! Everything about the show was incredible. Selena did great, too. Look, it's not that I don't like Selena, she's really cool, but I'm Team Jarah other that Team Jelena. Oh lord, if Sarah found out that I mixed her name with Justin's, she'd personally ruin me. But now, we're in the living room about to watch a movie. Good thing the little ones are on the other bus.

"So what do you guys wanna watch?" Owen asked, looking through the movie cabinet.

"The Crazies!" Everyone, But Me yelled. Are you serious!!

"Oh, come on! Why don't we watch The Hangover or something?" I argued.

"Aww, is Wittle Erin scared?" Justin taunted in a horrible baby voice.

"No, but I can show you something to be scared about" I replied, raising my fist like I was gonna can him. He screamed and ran behind Kenny. Why are Selena and Sarah attracted to THAT??

"Erin. You're outnumbered, girl. Just don't watch it" Sarah patted my fist.

"Fine, I'm gonna go to my bunk." I replied.

"Hey! I've watched The Crazies about a Billion times, so you want some company?" Owen asked. I smiled and nodded.

"At least SOMEONE cares!" I scowled playfully.

"You Wildebeest!!" Justin yelled. I picked up a sharpie and in one swift movement, launched it at his forehead. It made a loud smack and he fell backwards.

"Why do you keep throwing stuff at my face?!?" He yelled, rubbing his forehead.

"Because you have a way of pushing my nerves till I want to physically hurt you. Do you understand now?" I smiled sweetly while everyone but Justin toppled over in laughter. He just stuck his tongue out at me and sat next to Selena.

Owen and I walked to my bunk and jumped in.

"Are you sure you don't want to watch the movie?" I asked. He just nodded and took my hands into his.

"I'd rather be here with you than hear Justin scream" He replied with a smug smile. I laughed and began to gaze at him. He was amazing. How could I end up with someone so great? HE was leaning in to kiss me, so I wanted to meet him halfway, but as soon as our lips were about to touch, the lights went out.

"Oh no, this better not be some trick they're trying to pull on us." I said while jumping out of my bunk.

"I really hope not, because if Justin sneaks up on me, I swear I'll sock him in the face." Owen replied, following behind me. He took my hand, and I really hoped he couldn't see me blush in the dark. WE walked to the living room and someone ran up to us.

"Sarah, is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what's going on?" She panicked and hung on to my arm. All three of us walked farther into the darkness, but once we got to the control panel for the lights, it looked like someone had switched them off. Justin. Ooh. He was gonna get it. We all turned around and Justin popped up screeching and pounding his hockey stick on the floor wearing a freaky clown mask. We screamed so loud that Kenny ran in and started screaming with us. We were just standing there screaming till Owen switched the lights back on. I swear, as soon as the lights came back on, Sarah, Selena and I were about to choke the life out of Justin. Owen held me back while Kenny held Sarah and Ryan held Selena.