Chapter 15. You're harder to tame than a dragon.

Thank you guys so much for 3K reads!
~~~
Rapunzel's POV
Jack, Emma and I were crouching behind a brick wall, waiting for some infected to pass before we broke into the house we wanted to loot.
"Are they gone yet?" Emma hissed. Carefully, I peered over the top of the wall.
"Nearly." I whispered to her.
"Time for some zombie smashing!" Jack chuckled as he pulled a thick wooden baseball bat from his backpack. Quickly, he stood up and leapt over the wall; in one vicious smash the the head, an infected dropped to the floor motionless.
"Let's go." I said to Emma.
~~~
Hiccup's POV
Merida and I waited in the park for the others. The afternoon light started to dim and Merida had become agitated. I plopped down onto the bench next to her and slung my arm over her shoulder.
"You know what Mer? You're harder to tame than a dragon." I chuckled.
"Wha's tha supposed to mean?" She said, her nose scrunched up.
"You're so wild and free, no one can tie you down, like a dragon." I explained. She glanced up at me, a ghost of a smile on her lips.
"I'll take that as a compliment." She sighed softly.
"You should...." I mumbled softly as I leaned in closer. Our lips were millimetres apart.
"Hicc-?" Our lips connected softly and moved in unison as if they were two puzzle pieces connecting perfectly together. As we pulled away, I stared deep into her ocean blue eyes. This moment was perfect until-
"Hey?!"