Chapter 9. Be our guest?

Merida's POV.
Darkness engulfed my vision. My heart thumped crazily in my chest and I feared for my life. Be Brave...My fathers voice echoed around my head. His last words to me. I inhaled deeply and began thinking of different escape scenarios. If I am in a building, my best bet is a window. If I'm outside in a camp, stealth is all I have. Suddenly, a cold chill whizzed around my bare legs. I shiver not only from the cold but form fear.
"Alright Flame head let's get this over with." A low and scratchy voice said. Cold fingers fiddled with the knot on the back of my eye mask and it fell to the floor silently. I examined my surroundings almost instantly. I was in a garage and the side door was wide open letting in chilly air. There was barely any furniture just a neglected armchair and a ratty work bench. A tall long haired man emerged from behind me. His piercing brown eyes bored into my blue ones.
"What's your name?" He asked monotonously. I glared at him silently.
"Not gonna talk to me?" He said sarcastically. I glanced at the floor in anger. This man had just captured me and he's joking around?!
"You want to see your friends right?" He whispered as he edged closer. I pondered for a moment wether to speak or not.
"What have you done with them?" I spat. He chuckled harshly before pulling me to my feet. Viciously, the man grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the garage into the connecting house.
"Oh Flame Head, I haven't done anything to them...." I whispered menacingly. I tugged my arm in attempts to get away from him but his sting hands clenched tighter.
"Beast!" A female voice suddenly shouted from behind. The man whipped his head around yanking me with him. A confident looking young woman stood a few yards behind us with a cross bow in her hands.
"Yes Belle?" He answered,his once nasty eyes were now sparkling.
"Let the girl go, she is our guest." Belle instructed. Beast's tight grip around my arm loosened quickly and my arm dropped to my side. Belle strolled forward until she was only a shot distance in front of me.
"That is, if you'll...be our guest?" I forced a smile in response.
"Now, where are my friends?" I snapped.
"Follow me." Belle smiled. She began walking up to the house with Beast following suit behind and I stayed aside them.
Rapunzel's POV
I paced back and forth in the room I was locked in. Jack sat slumped in one corner of the room twiddling his thumbs in boredom.
"Punzel, chill out." He mumbled groggily.
"I can't Jack! Hiccup could be hurt! Your best friend is missing too!" I cried angrily. Jack stood up abruptly and strode over to me. For a moment we stared into each other's eyes, then I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug. Jack wrapped one arm around my waist and used the other to pay my back comfortingly.
Just then the door knob rattled loudly and the decaying door swung open. Our captors stood in the door way looking...happy....i pulled away from Jack and glanced at him confusingly. Suddenly, a guy stepped aside revealing a fiery red haired girl.
"Merida!" Jack and I shouted in unison. Merida beamed at us as she skipped inside and pulled us into a bone crushing hug.
"Where's Hiccup?" I asked the woman who was next to the man.
"Already enjoying the facilities we have to offer." The woman said proudly. "My name is Belle and this is Beast. Welcome to our survivor camp."
Jack, Merida and I looked at one another in confusion.
"Come let us introduce you to the rest of our group." Belle said. We followed her out of the room and down a hallway. She pushed open a door to a large and welcoming kitchen. The stove was on cooking something that smelt so succulent and delicious. I scanned the room for Hic only to finally notice him sitting at a grand dining table by a fire place gnawing on a chicken leg. I sprinted over to him and attacked him with a huge hug.
"Rapunzel!" He cried into my hug. "God I didn't know where you were." He mumbled nervously.
"Hic who are these people?" I asked curiously.
"I have no clue but they are certainly eager to accommodate us." He replied. Hiccup and i sauntered back to the others just as Belle was introducing her camp mates.
"This is Mulan, Ella, Snow and Aurora." The four who were introduced nodded at us slightly.
"Then there is Milo and Kida, the brains of the group." Said Beast from behind Belle.
"Belle!" A young boy's voice echoed through the kitchen.
"Then the triplets, Peter, Wendy and Alice." Belle rolled her eyes. Three kids, probably the same age as Emma, burst into the kitchen and began raiding the cupboards.
"Hey!" Aurora yelled. "We need those supplies!" The kids stopped and turned to her with apologetic looks on their faces.
"Why are we here?" Jack interrupted the chaos. Belle spun on her heel and stared at us. She scanned each of our faces before nodding her head and spinning around again.
"We've found them." She murmured into Beast's ear. Panic pulsed through me as I heard her words. We've found them. Why us?!