Chapter 7. The hunt. Part 3.

Rapunzel's POV
"We should start heading back now...it's getting dark." I pointed out to Hiccup. He sighed heavily and nodded.
"Yeah, with any luck Jack and Merida or Ariel and Jim may have already found Emma." He said hopeful.
Merida's POV
I watched as Elsa opened a door and a frightened Emma burst through. She flung herself into Jack's arms crying.
"Don't worry, we haven't tortured her or anything like that." Anna chuckled.
"I'm so sorry Jack!" Emma sobbed. "I-I just wanted to go for a walk but I got lost!" She wept.
"And then we found her." Anna smiled. Baby Olaf began to cry from all the loud noises, Anna held him up to her chest and rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him. I watched her for a moment before offering to help.
"Hey Anna, yer need some help?" I smiled sympathetically.
"Oh would you? Thank you Merida!" She replied happily. Carefully she passed Olaf over and I held him in the crook of my arms. I shushed softly and rocked him back and forth, I hummed quietly a song my mother used to sing to me. He calmed almost instantly and resumed sucking his thumb.
"Where did you learn to do that?!" Jack said shocked.
"I had three little brothers.." I said sadly. I walked over to the chair Anna was sitting in and placed Olaf into the crib next to it.
"Thank you Merida, everything has been so unsettling lately." Anna began.
"Yes, we had to relocate from our last safe spot when our leader was killed, the group disbanded and now here we are." Elsa finished. Just then the front door flew open and a tall blonde man trampled in followed by a dog.
"Hey gu-" He stopped in his tracks when he spotted Jack and I. I waved sheepishly and Jack chuckled.
"Kristoff, this is Merida and Jack." Anna introduced. "Merida and Jack this is my partner Kristoff." She beamed. Emma's arms tightened around Jack as Kristoff placed his hunting rifle on the kitchen table.
"No weapons on the table was my mothers motto.." I giggled to myself.
"Not very useful now Mrs DB." Jack chuckled with me.
"Thank you for taking care of Emma, we have to get back to camp now, the others will be worried." Jack announced.
"It was nice meeting you guys." Anna said from beside Kristoff. Elsa passed Jack a walkie Talkie before speaking up.
"If you guys ever need supplies or help just gives us a call." She nodded. We thanked her and the others before setting off through the forest again.