Chapter 17. What's mine is yours.

Rapunzel's POV.
After Jack, Emma and I had finished looting, we quickly made our way to the meeting point in the nearby park. Merida and Hiccup were waiting with all the others. They all looked deep in thought, even baby Olaf.
"What's wrong?" Jack said as we approached them.
"A woman named Esmerelda has offered for us to stay at her camp in the next town over. She has food and shelter." Merida explained.
"It's exactly what we need." Hiccup said. Jack looked stunned, I could tell he was thinking it was to good to be true.
"Are you sure?" I questioned.
"We don't need to go." Jack cut in. "We have supplies now." He continued.
"And how long will they last? It's better if we go Jack." Elsa said. He shot her a stern look. I could sense tension between them.
"Why don't we check it out?" Jim mumbled. "If everything goes south we always find a way out." He said.
"Fine." Jack grumbled.
"Great! Hiccup, Merida, lead the way!"
~~~
The abandoned shopping mall looked untouched. As we neared closer, the double doors at the front flew open and this 'Esmerelda' sauntered out.
"Welcome!" She beamed.
"Hello!" I chirped.
"I'm Esmerelda, nice to meet you." She said as she shook my hand.
"Rapunzel." I smiled. The rest introduced themselves before the woman lead us inside. She wasn't lying. Shops were completely untouched, there was food, clothes and weapons stocked up.
"Where did you get the weapons?" Jack asked suspiciously.
"My father collected guns throughout his life and when this whole thing started I brought them all here." She explained. We went up a flight of stairs to the next floor, Esmerelda showed us to a department store ad took us through to the back.
"Beds." She said simply. Just at the mention of bed I wanted to leap into one of them and curl up like a cat. "Plenty of them as well." She said as she guided us around.
"Do you have a group?" Kristoff asked.
"Not really, people pass through for a night or so but leave relatively quickly." She explained.
"Whys that?" Merida asked. Esmerelda sighed.
"Take a look at this place, it looks to good to be true."
"You got that right." Jack mumbled quietly, I slapped his arm playfully.
"They think this is a trap, that I might kill them or something. Honestly I would never do that, all I want is to help us outcasts who have no where to go, no shelter no food. Here I have it all and no one to share it with. If you stay, what is mine is yours." Esmerelda smiled sadly. Wow, I never thought that would happen, she just wants some company. This apocalypse is enough to drive anyone crazy by themselves.
"I'm staying." Anna stepped forward. "I want Olaf to be safe and right now this is the safest place in miles." Elsa and Kristoff joined Anna next to Esmerelda.
"Do you have medicine here?" Jim spoke up.
"Yes! Plenty." Esmerelda assured. Jim stepped forward with Ariel in his arms. I looked at Jack with a questioning look. He glanced at Merida who nodded and then to Hiccup who smiled.
"We're all staying." Jack declared.