Vier

"Come on Haruhi, we're late!" I shout, grabbing the human girl's arm and pulling her along behind me. Haruhi was panting hard, not used to running fast. I swear this girl was rather unfit or it was a human thing. It's been a year since I was last human so I don't remember what it was like.

"Tamaki-Senpai better not raise our debts because of this," Haruhi says as we stop in front of Music Room 3. We opened the doors and like the first time I arrived at the host club, I was bombarded with rose petals but unlike last time I was ready for them.

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club princesses."

"I am not a princess," I snap. "And what the hell are you guys wearing?"

The entire host club were wearing tropical outfits and were all half naked. Tamaki was obviously wearing the biggest and best outfit, fitting his 'King' title but to me the outfit added to his 'idiot' title. How can they wear something like that when it was too cold. And to add to the stupid costumes the room was decorated to look like a jungle. There was even a chameleon sitting on a leaf, and I watched, horrified, as it's huge tongue sprang out and caught a butterfly that was sitting on a flower minding its own business. Haruhi was no better. I could practically hear her talking to her mother about the club we were forced to join. But I would admit that I found the toucan that landed on her head quite amusing.

"You finally made it Haruhi and Yuuta, you're so late," the twins said quite rudely.

"I could be wrong but my calendar says it's still early spring," Haruhi says, pulling out her student calendar and looking down at it. I looked over her shoulder at the calendar as realised she was right.

"Cuddling under a kotasu table fearing the cold is nonsense," Tamaki says, walking towards Haruhi, the toucan on her head looking comfortable. I watched as Mori ran around with Honey laughing gleefully on his shoulders. "Besides the heating system we have is the best."

Haruhi scoffed at that. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, looking up at the ceiling as a spider crawled across its web. I wonder where the host club got all the animals from. I wasn't even aware that we had toucans in Japan. I looked over at Kyouya, who was of cause writing in that black book of his.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi?" he asked, looking up. "Be careful what you say you owe us ¥80000 remember? And you two Yuuta, you owe us ¥20000 and plus the mirror you broke at Tamaki's mansion you owe us a total of ¥21000."

I stared at him, my mouth touching the ground. How did he know about that? Haruhi and I were both sweat dropping thinking about our debt we owe the host club. Tamaki opened the ridiculous fan he was holding and I could almost see his skin sparkle.

"Gentleman don't bundle up in bulky clothing," he says.

"I'm no gentleman," I grumble. "And bundling up in bulky clothing is warm."

"It may be chilly early spring out there in the real world but here in the club we want to surprise our chilly little kittens with a warm tropical paradise," Tamaki says, draping his arm over Haruhi's shoulder, who looked annoyed by that. "Oh yes we've turned this place into Nirvana. A balmy tropical island of ever lasting summer!"

"That's funny because I feel a massive chill right now," Haruhi says.

"And I like Nirvana the band, not Nirvana the island," I say. "And Haruhi ae you sure the chill you are feeling isn't because idiot-King Tamaki is near you?" Haruhi looked as if she were thinking it over. I shifted from foot to foot, feeling uncomfortable in this tropical place. Let me remind you that Nirvana is a place of sunshine and that I am a vampire: vampires and sunshine do not mix. I turned around on my heel and started walking away towards the door. I knew Haruhi wanted to follow me.