Zwei

Damn, the Host Club are in Music Room 3, I thought bitterly as I stared at the seven boys positioned in the middle of the room. The one in the middle, who was sitting on a chair that was like a throne had golden blonde hair and violet eyes; the two twins standing to his right had orange hair and ember eyes; the boy standing behind the 'throne' had black hair and grey eyes behind glasses, and he was holding a black book that looked like a clipboard; the boy that stood to his right had dark brown hair and eyes; and the boy beside him, who looked like he was five years old, had blonde hair and brown eyes. I looked at the other boy who had brown hair and brown eyes, and now that I looked closer I realised it was actually a girl.

"Oh wow it's a boy," the two twins say, scaring the crap out of me. I step back so that my back was pressing against the door, which was somehow locked, trapping me inside the room with these seven devils.

"Boy or not, he is still our guest," the princely blonde one says, standing up. "Kyouya, who is he?"

The black haired boy pushed his glasses up his nose and flipped open the black book, scanning it over. "His name is Yuuta Kuran and he transferred here from Cross Academy with his cousin. He was raised by his aunt and uncle who died when he was five, and he was raised by the Chairman of Cross Academy. He likes strawberry flavoured pocky and he is a Second Year and so is his cousin Yuuki Kuran. Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mr Transfer student."

"Where did you get all that information on me?" I asked, sweat dropping. Kyouya only smirked.

"I never imagined that the transfer student will be so openly gay," the blonde haired/violet eyed boy says, scratching his chin. I give him a look.

"So openly what?" I asked. Did he just call me gay? He clicked his fingers as he started to address the members of the host club.

"So tell me what kind of boy you're into: do you like the Silent Type? The Little Boy Lolita? What about the Cool Type? Or how about the Mischevious Type? Or the Natural Type?" I only stared in shock as he stepped toward me, grabbing my chin and stuck his head close to mine. "Or are you into a guy like me: The Princely Type?"

"N-n-no, nothing like that," I say, stepping away from the princely type as he stared at me in shock. "I just came here to sleep: I honestly thought the Host Club was in Music Room 4."

"This looks familiar," the girl says. I look at her as I continue to step back, but my back hits something so hard the thing on its surface started shaking. I turned away to see that the plate set on the mantle begun to wobble violently, and I stared at it in shock, not being able to do anything. But when the plate fell off the edge I panicked, climbing over the mantel and trying to grab it before it hit the floor. Too late: the plates hit the floor with a loud smash, the porcelain glass of the plates everywhere in tiny pieces. I stared, mouth agape, at the broken plates, dread running down my spine. I heard a loud sigh behind me.

"We were going to sell those plates at the Ouran Fair," I heard someone say. I whirl around to see the orange-haired twins standing behind me.

"Now you've done it transfer the bidding on that plate set was supposed to start at ¥20000."

"WHAT?!" I shout, collapsing against the mantel. "I'm going to have to pay you back!"

"With what money?" the twins ask together, turning to each other. "You can't even afford a school uniform."

"Hey!"