Another story about what would happen if Katniss were pregnant Book 2 part 1

I was scared for my future. Who knew what lay before me? We couldn't run. Couldn't save ourselves this time. We were in Snow's clutches and there was no way out this time. I took a deep breath. It is time, I think. Time to die. I will not scream. I will not thrash about. It will give Snow a bigger advantage. It would mean so much to him if I did so and I refused to give him what he wanted. He could take my life if he chose but I was going to die with my dignity still in place. I can't let my fear show. I turned to Gale and Sage. My eldest daughter, born into the 75th quarter quell, wasn't scared. I could see in her face she was trying to be strong. So much like me. So much like her father, Peeta Mellark. I loved them all so much. Peeta, my loving husband. Sage, Cinna, Trojan and Paris, my children. Gale also had a lot to loose. His wife he kept secret from me, my best friend Madge. Their 3 kids, Sutton, Esme and new baby Ryan. Ryan was born only months earlier. He was only about six months old. Gale would miss his whole life. But I guess that's what happens when you love someone so much. You have to let them go. I give them a nod and file out into where Snow's hovercraft just landed. He had finally announced that he was alive. Turns out I had not killed him when I was a month pregnant with my second born son, Cinna. Also, I had not killed his cruel son, Tax. Who was now dead and had gotten ex-president Paylor pregnant only to die of childbirth after her set of multiple babies where born. He then proceeded to get Effie Trinket, my old escort to the Games pregnant. She was currently awaiting birth. Snow had tried to get us when he burned 12 to ash, killing millions I the process. We had to escape to 13 and they caught Gale, Sage and I. Now, here we were. Back in the arena the 74th Hunger Games took place and were now awaiting a murdurous, tourcherous death. Possibly on live television.