Ferris Wheel

A/N: I know I know.... Me and my nightcore. Anyway play the song while reading if you want! I have no one to dedicate this to..... Awe man! Anyway enjoy!

Wendy and Romeo were best friends. They understood each other better then anyone else. They did everything together, never one without the other. 

"Hey Wendy! Wanna go to that new festival?" Romeo asked sitting next to Wendy at the bar. "Sure. It looks like a lot of fun." Wendy said sheepishly. 

Romeo stood up and dragged Wendy all the way to the  Lantern Festival which was in the center of Magnolia. 

"So what do you want to do Wendy?" Romeo asked and the the bluenette pondered overe the thought. "Oh! How about we try the fish catching game!" Wendy exclaimed and he nodded and the two made their way over to the stand. 

Romeo paid the woman at the stand and the two laughed because neither of them could catch the fish without the paper breaking. Half an hour passed before they went to other stands. 

Before they knew it it was very dark outside. "How about we go on the Ferris Wheel to see the lanterns go up in the sky?" Wendy asked a shy smile on her face. Romeo nodded and they ran to the Ferris Wheel.

They finally got on and once they reached the top, the Ferris Wheel stopped and paper lanterns started floating into the sky. 

Wendy's eyes sparkled as the light flickered in her eyes. 

"It's so beautiful!" Wendy exclaimed a large smile gracing her lips. "Yeah, it really is. Festivals are so much fun." He said and she looked at him and then they lurched forward. 

Wendy was as red as a tomato as she realized the she had been lurched onto Romeo's lap. He laughed at her reaction and someone called from the ground using a mega phone. "The Ferris Wheel is broken! Hang in there folks! We'll get it fixed if you would stay calm and remain seated, you should be off quickly." He said and murmurs erupted from all over the seats of the Ferris Wheel. 

"Too bad we didn't bring Carla or an other Exceed." Romeo sighed and Wendy nodded sitting back in her seat. 

The later it got, the colder Wendy became. It was nearly eleven PM and Wendy was shivering from the cold night air. It didn't help that they were at the top. The people at the bottom were lucky and had the chance to jump out. They were stuck at the very top. 

"Wendy, you look really cold." Romeo said motioning to his shivering friend. "W-Well it's r-really c-cold!" She exclaimed and he sighed and scooted closer to her wrapping his arms around her. "Romeo?! W-What are you doing?!" She exclaimed her face crimson red. "I'm trying to keep you warm." He replied as if it were nothing. 

Wendy nodded slowly her face still red. "Hey, Wendy?" He said sounding nervous all of a sudden. She looked up at him waiting for him to continue. "Uh, never mind." He said looking away. A slight blush spread across his cheeks. 

C'mon Romeo! Man up and tell her! You can't deny yourself forever!

Romeo sighed as the iner debate he was having with himself continued. 

"Actually....." He said and she looked at him again. "I..... uh.... I really.... um..... Ireallylikeyou." He said and Wendy looked at him with a grin. "I like you to! We are best friends after all!" She exclaimed not understanding fully what he was trying to say. He sighed. "No, Wendy, not as friends, I'm trying to say that I like like you." He said dead serious. Wendy's eyes widened and she looked at him with a blush on her cheeks. 

"I uh, I really like you too, then." She said twiddling her fingers. She jumped in surprise as she felt soft lips on her own. She closed her eyes and placed a small hand on his cheek. 

The Ferris Wheel started moving again. There is a reason why they call it the Wheel Of Love. 

A/N: I know this is really short and horrible. I hope you liked it though. If you have any suggestions, put them in the comments and if I like it, I'll use it and dedicate that story to you. And also, for each story should I have a pole? Or should I have some sort of 'something-of the story' Like for example, each story I recomend a fanfiction and a book, or I like a quote each time I update, or even an outfit or something like that. Tell which you want in the comments and it doesn't have to be any of the options above, you can even recomend your own idea. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

STAY AWESOME

STAY TUNED

~ Strawberry-Chan.