Mistakes Part 1

A/N: Here you go! I dedicate this Short Story to Brianftw. Play the son up there while reading. This is the story's song, each one I do will have its own song sort of relating to the story...And on with the story!

Wendy ran to Fairy Hills after her big fight with Romeo. They were so happy before he.... he..... made out with another girl.

Wendy was heart broken and when Romeo tried to explain what was going on, they ended up having a huge fight which ended in them both ending the relationship. Wendy flopped onto her her bed crying into her pillow.

Romeo was such a kind boy when she confessed her feelings to him, and for what reason would he have to kiss another girl behind her back? She sobbed as memories of  their time together flashed through her mind and she screamed in pain. 

The door was on the ground and a very concerned Erza stood in its midst. "Wendy! What happened are you hurt?!" She asked a sword out expecting to find a villain. 

When she saw Wendy's crumpled form on the bed rolled into a tight ball, the sword dissapeared and Erza sat on the edge of Wendy's bed. "Wendy, what happened?" She asked concern showing in her voice and features. "It hurts Erza-san.... It hurts so much." She cried and Erza started to panick. "What hurts Wendy?" She asked trying to remain calm.

Wendy pointed to her heart and Erza sighed in realization. "Is it Romeo?" She asked and Wendy nodded. "He *Hic* was *sob* kissing another girl." She wailed and Erza was surrounding with a dark aura. 

"How dare he! I'm going to go Heaven's Wheel on hia butt!" Erza declared trying to cheer Wendy up. Her face softened. "Wendy, if he can't see how wonderful you are, then he isn't worth your tears." She said patting her back. 

Wendy sniffed and continued to sob until she eventually calmed down. She wiped her eyes getting rid of the rest of the tears that were on her face. 

"Lets go to the guild." The red head said and Wendy nodded and followed her out the broken door. 

* * * * * 

Wendy followed Erza all the way to the guild and sat at the bar beside the S-Class mage in complete silence. Her face was void of emotion and so were her eyes. 

The guild doors creaked open and a dark purple haired boy walked in. 

Wendy noticed but she stared intently at the drink before her. He approached her hesitantly. "Wendy I-" He stopped when he received a threatening glare from Erza. He walked away his head hung low. 

Wendy's eyes were filled with pain and she got up and walked out the guild doors her bangs covering her eyes. She didn't want anything to do with Romeo anymore. She didn't want her heart to be broken again.