Running

A/N: Yo! Sorry for not updating a lot........ anyways, I really hope you guys like this one and I'm sort of on Writer's Block at the moment, but no escuses! Sorry if this one sucks but I'm trying to get un-blocked. This is also an AU. ON WITH THE STORY!

Running. Running. Running. That's all that she can do. Run. He'll catch her. He'll bring her back. He won't let her go. Running. Running. Running.

"Wendy......" She heard him whisper. She started running faster, tears forming in her eyes. "Wendy......" He whispered again. She screamed and stumbled a little. He was then looming over her and she looked up at him in fear from on the ground. She got up and started running. "Help! Somebody help me!" She screeched feeling herself slow down from exhaustion, and she was stumbling more.

"Somebody, please help me!" She shouted into the sky tears falling down her cheeks as she saw his shadow running a hair out of arm's reach before he could grab her.

Half a kilometer in front of her was a boy with dark purple hair wearing a leather jacket and a pair of jeans.

She went to call out for help again, but something blocked her. She felt a hand on her neck and she could barely make out a whisper. She put the hands to her neck trying to pry his hand off her neck because she was starting to feel the lack of oxygen. "Noone's going to save you, Wendy. You're coming back home." He whispered in her ear and she shook her head only to be chocked more. She noticed that the boy was no longer there. Her only hope had walked away. "Yes, you wi-" Before he could finish a fist came into contact with his nose, the pressure and surprise making him let go of Wendy's neck. She gasped and oxygen started filling her lungs.

She looked up to see her savior, a boy with dark purple hair in a leather jacket.

When she looked to see him, he was nowhere in sight. She let out a relieved sigh before she started falling, her eyes closing and darkness engulfed her.

Wendy shot up straight only to wince and put a hand to her aching head. "You shouldn't do that. You should try to move the least possible." She whiped her head towards the voice, wincing again and seeing the boy. He wore jeans and a red T-Shirt.

Only then did she feel that her throat was extremely sore a dry. "Here." He handed her a glass of water. She looked at it before looking at him in suspision. "Don't worry there's nothing in it. I wouldn't have helped only to knock you out again." He said walking out the door. She gulped it down, feeling satisfied that her throat was no longer dry. Then she scrunched up her nose at the taste of medicine.

She put a hand to her neck feeling bandadges wrapped around it. Her eyes widened as all her old wounds also had been treated.

She furrowed her eyebrows and glanced at the door where he had dissapeared. Who is he? Why is he helping me? Is he really that much of a good person? She thought to herself feeling the aching in her head lessen until it stopped completely. So that's what was in the water.... She thought happy and angry that he lied.

She started walking towards the door in her ripped leggings and shirt. Her hair was a little all over the place and dirt caked her body. Romeo was fixing something mae out of metal, and when he noticed Wendy, he looked up from the contraption. She felt a little awkward. "You can go take a shower. It's down the hall first door to the left. There's a pair of spear clothes in there too." He said pointing acriss the living room and going back to the little machine in his hands.

"Help me! Somebody, please! Help me!"

His hand gripped the machine harder and he clenched his teeth, his eyes sad and angry. He closed them and placed down the small metal piece, which was in fact, a locket.