Mistakes Part 2

A/N: Ok so I have a weird theory that I want your opinion on. Who would be the best parents for Wendy? Which would make more sense? Gajeel and Levy or Erza and Jellal? But I can seriously see Erza as Wendy's mom though.... But then again Gajeel and Levy would also be a good match for Wendy's parents........ Anyway tell me what you think in the comments! Again play the story's song if you want while reading. On with the story!

A few weeks went by and Wendy was a different person entirely. She never talked to anyone, she never smiled and she would often sit in a corner alone and wouldn't let anyone come near her. It was understandable, her first heart break. It looked so painful for her to her guild mates.

"Alright brats, listen up!" Master shouted from the second floor. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked up towards Makorov. "In honour of a guild member from Blue Pegasus' birthday- (I wrote breakfast o_O)- They are holding a birthday ball and we are all invited! I want all of you to be there unless you are sick! Also dress nicely! That is all." He said and cheers and murmurs erupted throughout the entire guild. The only one who wasn't apart of all the comotion, was Wendy who still sat in a corner wallowing in sorrow.

* * * * * *

"Lucy-San, I don't want to go." Wendy mumbled as she was forcefully seated in a chair inside Lucy's apartment. She was surrounded by Erza, Lucy, Juvia and Levy. They were all wearing dresses that fit them nicely.

Lucy wore a sleevless royal blue dress with transparent rinestones at the hem of her skirt which flowed out pleeded. She wore royal blue ballet flats, a gold necklace with a royal blue gem and golden earings. Her hair was tied neatly into a bun with a blue headband with gold jewels.

Erza wore a black off-shoulder long sleeved gown which flowed to the ground. She wore a few silver bangles, her hair hung loosely down her back and she wore silver and black high heels.

Juvia wore a ocean blue mermaid gown with silver and green sparkles on the bottom of the dress, her hair was tied into a curly side ponytail with a silver starfish hairclip in her hair, gloves reaching her elbows and blue flats.

Levy wore a knee length orange dress with white flower designs on it. It wrapped around her neck and it had a small amount of sparkle on it. She wore White stiletoes with orange squiggles.

"But Wendy you must! You heard the Master! You have to go!" Lucy protested and Wendy sighed in defeat and all the girl attacked her, pampering her.

When they were done, Lucy had Cancer take care of her hair.

She was wearing a white one sleeved dress that flowed freely to the ground with a hole revealing her collar bone and silver straps running along the top. (The one up there with the video) Her long hair was set loosely on her back tied in the back in some sort of up-do. (See other picture)

She had light maskara and glittery eyeshadow, with a little bit of lip gloss. "Wendy! You look like a goddess!" Levy squealed and the otheers nodded in agreement. Wendy blushed a little bit. "You're going to make Romeo regret everything he did! Oh!" Lucy said shoving a pair of glittery high heels on her small feet. (See other image but white and not silver)

Wendy had to admit, she did look really pretty. She blushed at her reflexion and she was pushed ouot of Lucy's apartment and dragged to Blue Pegasus where the ball was being held.

When they walked in, they wouldn't even have known that it was a guild.

The guild hall was decorated with a marble dance floor, white and red streamers going across banners, tables with so much food on them with fine white table naps, and there was anything a ball would have.