Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Layne was a guy who didn’t believe at love at first sight. Hell, he didn’t even know the feeling of being in love. He’s been known as a womanizer and yet girls would literally throw themselves to him. Well who could blame them? Layne’s extremely handsome and every girl could see that. He got that sexy body which would make all feminine souls stare. And he got that confidence in him that made him freaking sexier.

But moving at Stanvard City changed everything for him. Who would have known, that a snobbish girl named Cindy Lopez would make him change what he was used to. He was not sure if what he feels towards Cindy was love, he never felt that kind of emotion before. But Layne was certain that she was a girl that made him feel and do things he hadn’t felt and done before. Layne was definitely crazy for her.

His band mates thought that he was just challenged for the fact that she was the only girl that turned her down, several times! But Layne didn’t mind what they said or think, he just acted on what he felt.

It had been three months since he first laid his eyes on her and started making moves, but never even once that she gave a hint of interest on him, yes there were couple of faint blushes, but that was just it. Layne knew that he was undoubtedly handsome and hot. His mom and all the girls he knew, even some guys, told him that. So he didn’t know what was wrong with him for Cindy to not notice him. He has an inkling that it was because of her bastard of an ex.

Getting up on his bed, he decided it was time to get ready to go to school. He took off his clothes and went inside the shower room and he let the warm water cascade on his body. And with that he continued thinking about his girl.

How did he know about her ex? Of course Cindy didn’t tell him, it will be a miracle if they talk about that when he was constantly making moves and at the same time Cindy always was brushing him off while rolling her eyes.

Nate told him about it, ok, he specifically asked Nate to discreetly ask his girlfriend Krish anything about Cindy, on why she was not affected by his charms. Hey, he was a man, and a man should play all his cards on the game to win his girl’s heart.

Krish told Nate, and Nate told him that Cindy was still deeply in love with her ex boyfriend who left her with no clear reason at all. According to Nate, she exactly said that, ‘Cindy is just waiting for Ethan to tell her that he wanted her back’. That is not gonna happen with him around. He’d make sure of that. Come to think of it, the name Layne Williams is much hotter than ‘Ethan’, oh well he always thought that his name is way hotter than any other name.

Grabbing his towel, he started drying himself while looking at his closet for clothes to wear. He just grabbed some white shirt and gray pants. He thought that it would do for the day. He was excited to see his baby.

He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his phone, black jacket and bag before running down the stairs to the kitchen to grab some toast before heading to school.

Drake was sitting at one of the kitchen stools while eating his breakfast when Layne entered.

“Good morning Drake, everybody’s gone?” He asked as Steve, their cook, handed him a plate with toast, eggs and bacon. “Thanks Steve.” Steve just smiled back at him and left him and Drake alone to eat.

“Yeah they have early classes today. Well, Exel and Adrian have, Nate for sure is with Krish.” There was a hint of sadness on Drake’s voice and Layne knew not to ask him about it. Drake still loves Krish even after he let Nate have her because Nate was the one who Krishia loves. But he could see that little by little his mate was moving on and accepting the fact that she was not hers to have. He was sure one day he will meet the girl who will love him as much as he loves her.