Chapter Two

Chapter 2

“So where are we going?” Kla asked the boys. They were inside the dorm room with of course Cindy, the girls, Kim, Kla and Krish, and with The Time boys, Layne, Nate, Drake, Adrian and Exel. The boys suddenly appeared on the girls’ doorstep telling them that they would be bringing them somewhere fun this afternoon.

“It’s a surprise.” Cindy rolled her eyes on Layne’s answer. But her friends just shrieked in excitement knowing that when the boys would prepare something for them it would really be thrilling and fun. But Cindy also had a smile on her face remembering that the last time she was out with Layne it was also quite fan.

“We’ll change first, is it ok?” The boys just nodded their heads motioning the girls to go and take their time. The girls went inside their room, except for Krish who just arrive a while ago before the boys came barging in. She was now busy talking to Nate, her boyfriend. But with the looks of it, Krish was careful on showing her affection to Nate in front of Drake.

“Don’t forget your coats.” Adrian reminded the girls, it was now a bit chilly outside now that the winter season had started.

“Let’s go?” Kim asked as they were all dressed and ready, all of them wrapped up with clothes that would protect them from the winter chill outside.

They all went down to the dorm’s front gate where a Mercedes Vito was parked.

“Tell us the truth boys, how many cars do you own?” The boys just laughed at Krishia's statement and opened the car doors for the girls to get in, Krish, Nate and Exel was at the back most seats, while Kim, Kla, Cindy and Layne in the middle and Drake and Adrian in the front seats.

“Buckle up guys!” Adrian announced as he started the car engine. During the drive to their journey, where the girls still hadn’t had a slightest of idea where, they had been pestering the boys to speak up. Cindy even tried to play sweet with Layne to have some answer but Layne would not even budge.

After a good while of pestering the boys the girls sighed in defeat, they just changed the subject on the upcoming holiday, talking about gift shopping and all.

“What are you getting me for Christmas, huh baby?” Layne mushily asked Cindy.

“Nothing.” She dismissively said, but she just wanted to avenge her lost pride when she went all sweet with him and didn’t get any answer.

Layne adorably pouted at Cindz that earned some ‘aaawwwwww’ from the girls, while the boys just chuckled at the silliness of their friend. While Cindy just rolled her eyes and look outside the car window trying very hard to suppress the smile that was threatening to come out.

“Oh my ghad! Guys, this is awesome!” Kla cheerfully commented, after almost an hour of driving, they finally stopped in front of an amusement park. The girls were really happy even though they were a little old already, after all being a child once in a while was good.

They have all big smiles on their faces, the girls from excitement, and the boys from both excitement and fulfillment seeing that the girls again love their surprise.

“Here you go.” Exel distributed their yellow colored unlimited ride wristband.

“This is really gonna be fun!” Kim happily said while dragging Kla and Cindz towards the amusement park entrance.

“Look a merry-go-round.” Krish pointed the big merry-go-round with big horses and fake couches. The girls then happily ride the horses even though they were a little old for the ride, the operator still let them in. Cindz chose to sit on one of the couches.