Chapter 33

Harry~

"1."

Lower.

"2."

Lower.

"3."

The referees hand drops, signaling the fight to start. I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes even though I wanted to. This was overwhelming. And knowing there's a possible chance of Niall not coming out alive rips me to shreds.

The crowd was so loud. How do people actually enjoy watching this? I didn't understand, nor did I want to. I felt my back being pushed a little by someone going a bit too crazy, making me grunt. Lee rubs my back and keeps his eyes on Niall.

"Lee?"

"What is it, Harry?"

"Did you know about this?"

"I'm guessing Niall told you." I nod sadly. "He's going to be okay, Harry. Niall is the toughest fighter I have. He's quick. Trust it," Lee answered.

I looked at Niall as his body was already dripping with sweat. His lips were slightly parted by his clear heavy breathing. His muscles were bulging out as he swung at Noah's face. Niall's lip was bleeding and his cheek was slightly purple. Even with that, he was beautiful.

He looked like a Greek God. So perfect. So strong. So alive.

I glanced at Noah. He barley had any scratches. He didn't look tired either. What was happening? Why doesn't he have marks at all? I was beginning to panic drastically.

I watched Niall come closer to him and swung, but Noah ducked down and launched up, hitting Niall straight in the jaw. Niall's mouth filled with blood as his body collapsed to the floor. His eyes wobbled up as he tried to get up, but my eyes blurred so much I couldn't see anything.

I stood up and put my hands over my eyes, running somewhere else. Anywhere else.

"Lee!" I heard Niall scream. "You promised"

I ran faster and tripped on a wire. My jeans instantly ripped as my knee scraped up. I held it with my hands, rocking back and forth on my bum.

"Harry!" I hear Lee call out. "Where are you, lad?"

I try to crawl away. I didn't want to look at his pity eyes. Why does this have to happen to me? Haven't I been tortured enough? I had to see the love of my life kissing my nightmare. Now my nightmare is beating up the love of my life. What are the odds of that happening?

I felt rough, unfamiliar hands grab my stomach and haul me up, spinning me around. "Why are you running away?" Lee asks me.

"From that! How do I stand there and watch that? Leave me alone!" I snap.

"Don't run away from your problems, Harry! You love him, don't you?"

"Of course I do, but-"

"Then go in there and support him! Show him you're there to stick with him and care for him no matter what! He's fighting right now and he's worrying about you instead of himself. Is that fair to him?"

"No." I wipe my tears and limp back to the ring. The second bell rings, ending the second round. How long was I gone? Noah looks a bit more shook up then what I last saw of him. Niall looked the same, but more tired. "It's not fair to him," I whisper to myself.

I run around the ring to where Niall is sitting on a short stool as I man dabs a cotton ball on his cuts. Niall desperately drinks water quickly, heaving slowly and lengthy.

"Niall," I say loudly so he can hear me. "Niall!"

He turns his head, his eyes bulging out. "Harry! You came back!"