Chapter 8

Harry~

While we ride in Niall's car, I tuck my shirt back into my pants, slightly embarrassed. His touch drove me crazy. His kiss made me want to scream. I want to attack him in the car right now, but that would mean he won. And I'm not ready to lose just yet.

Niall interrupts my thoughts and asks, "Who is that Will guy?"

"You know, you always start a conversation with a question," I say.

He eyes me up and down, then looks at the road again. "You look hot tonight."

So do you with your black, body-hugging shirt and dark blue jeans. Makes me want to pound myself into a wall and..

"Thanks."

"Who's Will?"

I sigh. "He's my best friend. Has been since we were kids."

"I don't like him. He acts like he knows me when he doesn't. He doesn't know anything."

I shrug my shoulders up and down. "You don't know me. Yet, here we are."

"That's why we're here, Harry," Niall replies.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"So I can get to know you." He turns the steering wheel to the left and parks into an empty space. "We're here."

I step out of his car and look at where he took me. This place was cute. Small, not so elegant, more like an enlarged diner. I loved it.

"You coming?" Niall asks as he holds the door open.

"Um, yeah. I'm coming." I shuffle my feet to the entrance and thank Niall. He nods his head and follows me.

"Hello, sir. Name?" A waiter asks me.

Niall sweeps in next to me. "Horan. Niall Horan."

That was the first time I've ever heard his last name. He wouldn't tell me before. Niall Horan.. It was nice. It repeated in my head for a couple minutes before the waiter moves us to our table.

A new man comes to our table with a chirpy smile. Brown hair, young, tall. He wasn't bad. His face just wasn't Niall's though. "Hello, my name is Mark. I'll be your waiter for tonight. Any drinks I can start you off with?"

"Can I just get a water?" Niall asks him.

"Sure can. And you?" The waiter asks me with a wide smile. He didn't do that with Niall.

"Ice tea, please?"

He scribbles down my order and says, "Of course you can. I'll be back with your beverages in a minute." He straightens up and winks at me before he leaves.

I look at Niall's expression. It was emotionless and stone hard. I can't believe that waiter was flirting with me right in front of him.

"Niall," I say as I move my hand up close to his.

"Don't touch me," he snaps quietly.

"You don't have to be pissed at me for another man flirting. I didn't flirt back, did I? No. So stop acting childish." I turn my hand over and bend it, waiting.

He looks down at it and fills the space with his. "Yeah, you're right. I'm.. I'm sorry, Harry."

"Don't worry about it, Niall." I squeeze his hand tighter when I see the waiter come back.

"Water for the blond and ice tea for the curly locks," he muses as he hands us both our drinks. "Have you figured out what you want to order yet?"

"Can I have the steak, medium rare, and a side of mash potatoes?" Niall grumbles. He is clearly trying not to fume his temper.

"Want gravy with it?" He asks.

"Yeah, why not?" Niall answers.

"How about you, cutie?" Mark asks me.

Niall bolts his head up and I grab his arm, feeling his pulse race. I shake my head, my eyes widening with plead, and his body is still tense.

"T-the same."

"Would you like gravy with it, too?" He asks as he licks his lips, leaning in close to me.

I back my head away and nod. This guy was good, but he was a total creep.

"Be back soon." He scurries away from our table and disappears into the kitchen.

"I'm going to kill him. He won't live to see tomorrow," Niall fumes.

"Where are you from?"

"What?"

"Where are you from? Maybe I want to get to you know you, too."

Niall relaxes a little bit and smiles. "Mullingar. Do you hear the Irish accent?"

I chuckle. "Yeah. It's thick. Especially when you're tired. Or when you're horny." I wink at him.

Did I just flirt with him? Why did I just do that? The words were just flooding out of me; I guess I didn't know how to stop them.

"You must like it," he whispers seductively. "Where are you from?"

"Cheshire. Holmes Chapel as well, but mostly Cheshire."

"Sounds nice. Do you do anything for hobbies?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"I sing," I blurt. "And play the kazoo." I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not much of an exciting person."

"Well, you excite me." I look down at my ice tea and take a sip, feeling my cheeks burn up. He really knew how to make me blush. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you suck on your straw?"

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Suck on your straw. Please," he asks me without ever losing my gaze.

I smile. He was teasing me back at my flat, now it was my turn. I wrap my tongue around the tip and grip the end of it with my index finger and thumb, occasionally sliding it up and down. I are his intent eyes watch me as I bite down in it hard. Niall licks his lips and I see his hands shake on top of each other. As much as he can be fearful sometimes, I know how to make him tremble in my own ways.

"Here's your order guys!" Mark belts while he sets our plates down. I remove my lips from the straw and see Niall glare at him. Calm yourself, Niall. "Oh and here," the waiter says, slipping me a piece of paper.

I open it up and see his phone number scribbled on it. "Oh I.."

"That's it." Niall stands up and punches Mark straight in the face. He repeatedly connects his fist to Mark's jaw and I screech.

"Get this guy off him!" A man from a couple tables down yells. He looks at me and grabs me from behind by my shoulders. "Dude, you're scaring this poor lad!"

Niall looks up, stopping. I tangle myself out of the man's hold and run out of the restaurant, feeling tears stream down my cheeks.

"Harry! Come back!" Niall yells after me.

I pick up my pace and run faster. Niall catches up to me and grabs me by my arm.

"No! Get off of me!" I scream. He tries to hold me still, but I continue fighting. I somehow get out his grasp and punch him across the face. He falls down to the floor and I sprint forward.

It was so dark. I couldn't see anything. Unknowingly, I realize I ran out into the middle of the road.

Two beaming lights flashed on my face and I stood there frozen.

This is it, Harry.

I'm.. I'm sorry, Niall.

~darkness x

(A/N OH MY GOD! What's going to happen? Your thoughts? Please comment! And I've been updating long chapters for all of you so I would really appreciate if you vote Dark Narry cos these are all MY ideas and its the only one out there. Almost 300 reads. Awesome! Thanks everyone. xx)