Chapter 26

Harry~

How do I even begin to describe this feeling? Well first off, I was exhausted, but not tired. Does that even make sense? I don't know. I'm just too damn happy to care. I made love and lost my virginity to the man I adore. Niall. He trusted me with his deepest secret as I did with him.

He loves me.

"Thank you," I whisper into Niall's chest.

"For what?" Niall asks as he twirls my hair with his finger.

"Trusting me," I answer. I smile widely, hugging him closer to me.

"No, thank you," Niall says.

"For what?"

"Loving me."

I was so in love with him. He was everything to me. Losing him is like losing myself. I was lost, but like he said; he found me.

"Oh my God! It's 6:00! I almost forgot! We still have time," Niall squeals, searching for his boxers as he jumps out of the bed.

"Wait, what? Time for what?"

He snaps his head at me, like I'm nuts for asking him. "What? You think you won't get a birthday dinner that I, your boyfriend, made reservations for? You're crazy!" Niall exclaims excitedly.

"Haven't you fine enough for me?" I wink.

"Nonsense! Nothing is enough for you. Now get ready! It's at 7:00, Styles." He rushes me out of the bed and runs to the bathroom while humming loudly. I roll my eyes, smiling.

I pick out a blue shirt with black fancy trousers. I wanted to wear Converse, but this seemed to be far too formal, so I changed my mind on it.

Thirty minutes pass by, and Niall and I are showered, styled, and ready to go. He writes down something quickly on a small sheet of paper and walks toward me with it in his hand.

"Here," Niall says, handing it to me.

"What's this?" I unwrap it. I stare blankly.

"The address to the restaurant."

"I have this because..? Aren't we going together?" I question.

"Um, in going to have to meet you there, angel. I.. Have to go somewhere first," he mumbles.

Where? I wanted to ask so badly, but I had to trust him. If he had to go somewhere, he had to go somewhere. Don't push it, Harry.

"Oh, well, okay. I'll see you there, right?" Stupid question, Harry. C'mon. Thing straight here. I shake my head at myself.

"Of course I will, angel. I love you." Niall kisses me perfectly on the lips.

"I will never get used to that," I mumble. I wrap my arms around his small waist.

"Then i'll remind you everyday until you do. I promise. Now go, my love. i'll see you soon," he whispers into my neck.

Squeezing one last time, he kisses me again and walks out the door.

"I love you, too," I whisper. I hope I never have to get used to him leaving. I couldn't handle it.

I look at the address again and call for a cab. When it arrives, I tell the driver where it's at. "Erm, 415 East street. Macellis?" I try to pronounce without sounding ridiculous.

"Ahh, Macellis! One of the finest Italian places all around. Lucky boy, you are. Going alone?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, I'm meeting someone there."