Chapter 28

Harry~

The wind was thick. The cold air was brisk as ice. I felt my whole body shiver, my eyes stinging with pain. "Please," I beg.

"Don't beg, Harry. It's easier if you don't," Niall warns me.

"Oh, let him, Niall," Noah pipes. "It will make no difference anyway."

"Please don't do this," I whimper, backing up reluctantly closer to the edge of the cliff. "Please."

"I'm sorry, angel. Now you can be one of them," Niall says, coming closer.

"That is if you're going to Hell," Noah comments.

Then, Niall pushes me.

I scream loudly. My ears feel extremely warm and my face is sweating. I pant and clutch my heart, feeling it race a mile a minute. What kind of dream was that?

I groan. In comes the aftershock. My throat hurts from all the yelling. My hand hurts, which by the way, is terribly swelled. My body is sore from the way I slept. My head hurt from all the terrifying thoughts that kept me up at night. I was so tired. And I was hoping that last night was just a crazy nightmare.

But it wasn't. Everything was real.

The bed was still flipped over. The wall still had a dent. The frame was still in pieces. And my heart was still shattered. Everything was real.

I reached out next to me, seeking for Niall's warmth, and mentally slapping myself for trying. I groan inwardly, remembering he's gone. But if he doesn't care about me, why should I?

My hand began to thump with pain. It was scary, actually. I sat up and put the bed back in its place, fixing the blankets to cover the crack. Hopefully the hotel people won't notice it. I changed into grey sweatpants and a plain white short with my black sweater. With my Converse slipped on, I make my way down to the Nurse's Aid. She can help me. I hope.

"Come in! Come in!" An elderly woman yells to me as she motions me forward.

"Hi, I'm Harry. I'm here for my hand," I say.

"Hello, Harry. I'm Dr. Clark. What's wrong with your hand?"

I showed it to her, giving her a small smile. "Ehh.."

"Oh my! You're going to need stitches young man. Please sit down so we can get started right away," she exasperates, running to the back room. She comes back out with her Aid Kit.

"It's," I clear my throat. "It's not going to hurt, will it?"

"Not if you don't hold still." She smiles.

I look away. I'll faint if I watch her do this. I yelp in pain when I feel the needle, but soon calm down when she brushes my hand reassuringly.

"How did you do this, Harry? It's quite the scratch you have here," she asks.

"I.. Punched a wall." I slump my shoulders down. Not something I was very proud of.

"Why?"

"I was upset. Very upset. So I thought it would ease the pain, which it did. But only for the night. When I woke, it was torturous," I admit.

"Family trouble?"

I shake my head a no.

"Relationship trouble?"

I run my fingers through my hair with my good hand and nod. "I guess you could say that."

"Go with the flow, Harry. I was young once, too. And I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. I used to think love was just a phase, but it's a life style. It's your choice on how you want to live it." She finishes wrapping up my hand and pats my knee. "We're done here."