Chapter 15

Harry~

"H-Harry." His voice looked horrified. "I'm s-sorry. Get up. Please, get up."

"Why did you hit me?" I cry out, trying to stand up, but everything hurts.

"You g-got me mad. I'm so sorry, H-Harry. It will never happen again. I love you," he quickly explains.

My eyes begin to fall down, feeling sleepier and sleepier. "It's okay.. I forgive you. I lo-" My mind blackens and I pass out.

I sit upright in the bed. My head was sweating bullets and my clothes were skin tight against me. I place my hands next to me, searching my my comfort, but he isn't there.

"Niall!" I shout.

"Yeah?" He responds, coming into the room already dressed.

"Where were you?" My eyes must've been bewildered, because he sits down next to me with wide eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer.

I shut my eyes, touching my cheek. "Nothing. Never mind."

"Harry, baby, just talk to me. Please? I'm begging here," he pleads.

His phone beeps and I glare at him. "Don't you have to leave? Why don't you just go already?" I spit.

"Don't be like this. I'm trying to help you."

"Yeah, well I don't need your damn help," I spat. I stand up from him and walk out of the room, putting on my shoes. "Take me home."

"If that's what I need to do for you to stop being mad, then fine. I'll take you home," he replies.

He grabs the bag out of the closet and throws it into his trunk. I scoff and give him a glare. He deserves one. Well, I think he does.

"You know, I have my own car. I don't need you to drive me everywhere," I tell Niall.

"I prefer you with me in a car. Helps me know you're alright," he answers.

"I know how to drive just fine."

"I don't care."

Sometimes, I hated Niall like this. He gets way too protective and doesn't let me do anything. I know he's just doing this for my own good, but I just want him to trust me. With anything; I need him to trust me.

I think the whole way home, not realizing he came to a stop.

"We're here."

I peer out the window, whispering, "I see that."

"I need to know you'll be okay, Harry," Niall explains.

I step out of his car, looking back at him. "Yeah. I'm okay."

"Goodbye, babe."

"Bye, Niall," I sigh.

Man, I hated when we were like this. It killed me more than he thought. I feel so close and comfortable with Niall. Why did it have to be so hard to get it through him? I want to stay. But he's making it hard. Just let me stay, Niall..

I walk through my door, peeling his clothes up when I reach my room. I need to take a shower, that's the most I can manage by myself. Hopefully.

The water felt so nice against my bare skin. I let my body feel every drop of the water hitting me and I wash myself thoroughly, cursing when the water turned cold.

I finally step out. I change into my clothes; black skinny jeans with a white tee. I felt a bit disappointed. I missed his lingering smell that would comfort me at night if he wasn't there. I missed how it was a little bigger than I was so it made me feel warm and comfortable all throughout the day.