Chapter 16

Harry~

I can't breathe properly. I'm going to be sick. I'm begging, don't let it be what I think it is.

"Hurry up, Niall!" The voice shouts again.

My throat closes up. Please..

"Will you calm down, Noah?" Niall replies, rushing us over.

I'm going to pass out.

"Well, you're making us wait long enough," he explains.

Niall does a quick handshake with him and exchanges a bro hug.

I'm going to puke everywhere.

"Alright, we're here. What do you want, Noah?" Niall asks him.

"Lee says its my turn, bro."

I cringe. Is this what's it's like in hell? Uncomfortable and the inability to breathe? I guess so, because I'm there.

"You're such a baby," Niall jokes. I scoot closer to Niall, trying to hide myself, but he doesn't take the hint. "Oh, Noah this is Harry."

"Hello, Harry," Noah sneers. He gives me a crooked smile, holding his hand out.

"Niall, i'm going to wait in the car. I'm going to be sick," I gag.

"Hope you feel better," Noah taunts me.

"I'll be there in a little bit, baby," Niall tells me.

I nod and keep my eyes off Noah, running down the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" Noah snarls as he grabs me by my arm. "I know Niall had a boy named Harry, but I didn't think it was my Harry."

"I am not yours! I never will be yours again!" I spit at him with venom laced in my mouth.

"Oh, don't struggle. You know you won't win." He pushes me up against the wall of the staircase and comes close to my face. "Are you going to tell Niall?"

I shake my head, tears spilling out of my eyes.

"Good. Because if you do, I will hurt him more than I ever hurt you. Do you want that?"

I shake my head again as I clench my fists. "Don't touch him."

"I won't if you keep your trap shut. Got it?"

"Noah!" Lee calls to him. "Are we training or not?"

"I'm coming!" He calls back. He turns back to me. "You look good, Harry."

"Get away from me," I gasp as he tightens his grip.

"I see you still have that mouth. I wonder how Niall stands you," he says, letting me go. "See you soon, Harry."

I run down the stairs and find the nearest trash can, throwing up with all I had of me. Johanne rushes to me and touches my shoulder. "Please don't touch me!"

She backs up and I run out of the building. It was rude that I yelled at her, but I had to get out of there. I fall to my knees and crawl to the side of Niall's car, opening his door. I roll up into a ball and hold my knees close to my chest.

Out of anywhere. He was here. Out of anyone. He was Niall's friend. Out of anything. He wanted to hurt me and Niall. Out of my whole life. I think this is the worst moment.

"Harry? Are you okay, my love?" Niall asks me as he climbs into the car.

I sit up as quickly as my body allows me, trying to act normal. "Y-yeah. Just an upset stomach, Niall. The burrito got to me. Sorry I ran out like I did."