Chapter 12

Harry~

*One hour later*

Well, it's been about an hour. And I'm bored to death. Tried to watch some tv, but nothing good was on. Tried to take a nap, but my eyes just didn't want to close for it. So, I decided to go into Niall's room again.

I creep in, feeling like Niall will yell at me for wanting to look through his things, but I figured he would get over it. I have looked at his stuff before, but this time, I wanted to know more.

I search his dresser and find nothing interesting. I look through his closet, again having no luck. I had a surge of guilt travel through my body all of sudden when I open his night stand drawer. A frame.

A normal sized frame. With Niall in it. Smiling. With just his mom. She was beautiful. He was a bit shorter than her, but he was younger as well. He had to be taller than her by now. Where is his dad?

"What are you doing?"

I jump. I scramble the picture frame in my hands, holding it as I breathe fast. "W-What?"

"What are you doing with that? Were you looking through my things?" His voice was hard.

"N-no. I j-just," I stuttered.

"Just what? Looking through my things?" Niall fumes. He snatches it out of my hands and slams it back into the drawer. "Don't. Look. Through. My. Stuff."

"I-I'm sorry.. Why are you being so secretive?" I ask.

"Don't change the subject. Why are you being so snoopy?"

"Whatever," I snap. I sit down on the bed, resting my elbows on my knees.

Niall makes his way over to me, his fresh sent making me look up at him.

"Look Harry, I don't like getting mad at you. I just don't like when you go behind my back," he explains.

"I wasn't going behind your back, Niall. I was just.. Exploring," I quickly say.

"Yeah, well, you aren't Dora."

I laughed, bringing a large smile on my face.

"There's that smile," Niall says, giving me one.

"Did you take a shower?" I ask when I calm down.

"Yeah. I smell good, huh? Didn't want to come in here smelling gross. I had some clothes in the bathroom, so I changed into something fresh."

Where have he must've gone to smell gross? I just wish he would tell me. It was annoying me. "You smell good."

"Thanks, baby." He kisses me gently. "You smell.. Yeah.. Let's get you showered."

I playfully hit his arm. "Hey! You said I couldn't take a shower!"

He chuckles. "And thank you for listening to me. For once." I frown, pretending to scold. "You're sexy when you're mad. Found that out last night," he whispers.

I turn a deep shade of red. This guy was killing me. Shower, Harry, shower.

"Ni-"

"Are you a virgin?"

I gasp. "Excuse me?"

"Are you a virgin?" Niall repeats.

"Do you mean anal?"

"Well, you are a man. And you're gay, am I correct?" I nod. Obviously. "So, yes, anal. That's the only way you can. Oral, too." He winks. He leans in close to my ear. "We covered some of that."