Chapter 33

People can't wait for tomorrow. I really couldn't care less. Quite a few people asked me, but since I was going with George already, I got to say no to every one of their faces. Some of them I hadn't even met. And there were boys from all different years. They were all so annoying!

When I'm sitting on a bench, they slide down and sit by me, they would pit their arms around my shoulders and act all smooth. And I was getting glares like no other from girls. Like I care. They weren't intimidating. And lucky Harry is going alone. No one really wanted to go with him.

Being pretty came around and bit me on the butt. Least I got someone decent. And I can't believe the first one who asked me was Cedric. He's nice and all, but he's just a friend.

Earlier I overheard George telling people how he finally got me to go. I told him I couldn't dance, and he had laughed, sayin he thought it every girl could dance. I had laughed then, but it wasn't very funny now. Courtney was messing around in the common room by dancing with Thalia, another fifth year. "Isn't it crazy that some people don't know how to dance?" she asked us.

I shrugged. "I can't dance. I don't think it's very important." Courtney stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Come here, I'll teach you." I shook my head, and she tried to drag me up.

"No! It's stupid! I'm not doing this! Bobby, help me!" He only laughed and pushed me up. I turned and glared at him, but he thought it was even funnier.

"Okay, who are you going with? How tall are they?" Courtney asked, smiling.

I shrugged again. "I don't know how tall the Weasley twins are?"

Courtney looked at me in disbelief.

"Why are you going with a blood traitor?" Pansy asked, sitting next to Draco. I have no idea why she came back to him. Even she can do better. I smiled and turned back to Courtney. "He was one of the first to ask. Now courtney, I really don't want to dance. Can I sit down again?"

She shook her head. I kept arguing with her, but she wouldn't listen. She tried to teach me for an hour or two, but finally gave up. I was just being difficult. I learned everything she told me, I was just bored.

"Okay, so I know how to dance, but what about clothing?" I asked her. She smiled and lead me up to her dormitory. She laid out a lot of dresses and told me to choose, but ended up choosing for me. She picked this short, green one that was strapless, but fit me perfectly. She made me try it on, and when I was done, she gave me some green and silver jewelry. And she also said that she would do my hair and makeup, just to annoy me.

When we were finally done, it was midnight. I walked downstairs and plopped down on the couch. Bobby was still there, and he smiled at me. "What are you so happy about?" I asked tiredly.

He shook his head. "What is she making you wear?" he wondered. I was going to answer, but was cut off.

"It's a surprise. She's going to be so beautiful George can't keep his hands off her." I sighed and leaned my head back.

"I have no idea why you're doing this to me." I mumbled. She laughed as I walked upstairs. That night I had a nice, dreamless sleep. And I didn't wake up as early as I usually do. But it was still pretty early. Like 7:30 something. But I had a bad headache. I just put on some jeans and a Josh Turner t-shirt (Love him!!!).

I walked downstairs slowly and left for breakfast. I gently sat down and got juice as Bobby and some other boys came in laughing about something loudly. I glanced up at them and they sat down in front of me. Bobby quieted down some and looked down the table.