Chapter 16

Harry’s POV

When it was lunchtime, Ron kept telling me and Hermione we needed to apologize to Olivia for the way we acted at breakfast. But I wasn’t planning to. I just have to cool down for awhile. She knows how much we hate Malfoy and she did it anyway. And Hermione was pretty mad also.

But Ron, he wouldn’t get mad at her very easily. He has a crush on her and it's pretty obvious. But he always denies it. Also, when we got to lunch, she wasn’t even there. Neither was Dumbledore. They were probably having a little talk like they did yesterday. Whatever. When I looked over to Malfoy, he was laughing, suroounded once again by his stupid dummies. And he had Parkinson on his arm.

Wait, what the hell?! I thought he was with Olivia?! I nudged Hermione and nodded my head over to Malfoy. It took her a few seconds to register what she saw. But when she did, her jaw dropped. “Oh no. What is she doing? Wait, do you think Olivia was lying? God, now I feel bad.” She hung her head.

“She looked like she meant it. I don’t think she was lying. But God do I hope she was.” I said, looked back over to Malfoy.

“Well, maybe George still has a shot.” Ron said, trying to lighten the mood. I chuckled.

“Why do you always think of George?” Hermione asked. He just shrugged and continued to stuff his mouth like a pig. Hermione sighed and started to eat like a normal person. But I didn’t eat. I was lost in my thoughts.

After lunch I decided to confront Malfoy. But that didn’t end well. But then again, when does it ever? Well, after the bell rang he left with Parkinson still on his arm. I left Hermione and Ron and walked over to him. Hermione called after me, but I didn’t turn around.

I walked up to them and they fell silent. “Malfoy, can I talk to you? Now.” I said. He shrugged Parkinson off and followed me to an empty corridor.

“What do you want, Potter?” he asked, irritated.

“What was that? What happened with Olivia? I thought you were together.”

He sighed. “What are you talking about? Of course we’re together. She just wasn’t at lunch because she’s with Dumbledore. At least I think she’s still with him. I haven’t seen her for a few hours.”

“If you’re still together, what was that with Parkinson?” I demanded.

He laughed, and right then I so wanted to rip that smile off his face. “Pansy likes me and she wouldn’t get off of me. So I just let her stay there. Olivia already knows this. She did a horrible prank on me when she took advantage of that crush.”

Wait, I remember her saying she did something like that… “Well why don’t you just stay with Pansy? I seriously don’t like you being with my sister.”

He smurked, crossing his arms. “Ya, I noticed. Oh, and did you know I don’t give a crap about what you think? And I don’t think Olivia does either. She’s mad about earlier. She thought you would understand, being your sister and all. But I guess you don’t care. Now please move. I’m going to look for Olivia.”

By now a group of people had gathered around us and were watching us. But I didn’t pay attention to them. I took my wand out and blocked Malfoy’s way. “Don’t you dare say I don’t care about my sister!” Malfoy copied my movement. I was about to send a curse his way when I heard a yell.

“Expelliarmus!”

Olivia’s POV

After I was done talking to Dumbledore, I made my way toward the dungeons. He said I shouldn’t tell Harry about Peter and if I could, get that rat. I had agreed to that and I was thinking of how I could get him.